Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Fleer wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:39 am Asked before but will add mine: is JRR selling the $99 Arturia V Collection 7 upgrade for substantially less? Used to go as low as $65 a few years ago IIRC.
I asked and haven't heard back. The one we have up for $249 is basically the full license discounted for people who own V collection. I haven't heard anything from them about discounting the actual upgrade.

Uncle E wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 12:05 am
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:02 pm I would love to buy from Uncle E, but only software products, as there are concerns with shipping boxed items to my country.
We can email the licenses.
Okay, I will consider it for a future purchase. Unfortunately, I already have K12U right now. Cheers! :tu:
Uncle E wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:44 am
Fleer wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:39 am Asked before but will add mine: is JRR selling the $99 Arturia V Collection 7 upgrade for substantially less? Used to go as low as $65 a few years ago IIRC.
I asked and haven't heard back. I haven't heard anything from them about discounting the actual upgrade.
I might be interested in this, too, Uncle E. Please keep us posted.
The one we have up for $249 is basically the full license discounted for people who own V collection.
I did not get this. Should't this just be the full license for a new customer that is currently $299 at Arturia?
Last edited by LoveEnigma18 on Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Uncle E wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:44 am
I asked and haven't heard back. I haven't heard anything from them about discounting the actual upgrade.
I might be interested in this, too, Uncle E. Please keep us posted.
[/quote]

+1

Don’t think so. If you want it, it’s 99$ or skip it.

You an also check Musicians Friend for a pricing mistake...

Ryan99 wrote: Sat Nov 16, 2019 2:24 pm
Don’t think so. If you want it, it’s 99$ or skip it.

You an also check Musicians Friend for a pricing mistake...
There's also an option where you can split the payment of $99 into up to 4 monthly installments with a nominal $5 processing fee. That makes it a bit more easier on the wallet, and is tempting.

For any acoustic players, SW has the Bob Weir acoustic preamp pedal at 60% off for the weeks leading up to BF...

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail ... eamp-pedal

@Uncle E
Any chance on a Reason 11 upgrade sale?

Anyone know of a coupon I can use for 8Dio? The default one that pops up as 10% off if you sign up for newsletter doesnt let me use it on checkout (I must have used it in a previous sale a while ago).

The code is always DFK8KD3ZDBB-2664 for those who are new to 8Dio.

They've got some silly cheap black friday prices in there, you gotta go through the whole list to see all the goods.

Majestica and Requiem are on my watchlist, anyone have good or bad feedback to offer? 8Dio are a mix of love and hate for me, they can be careless as well as somewhat deceiving with libraries and what they offer but I do find myself coming back for more.

Fleer wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:47 am @Uncle E
They haven't announced one yet but I'll keep my eyes open for it!

Uncle E wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:11 am
Any idea if UVI will have a Black Friday sale? If so, would you be including the products that are on sale?

Uncle E wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:11 am
Fleer wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:47 am @Uncle E
They haven't announced one yet but I'll keep my eyes open for it!
Thanks Uncle, this and the Arturia upgrade are in my view :)

Any idea if UVI will have a Black Friday sale? If so, would you be including the products that are on sale?
Yes, UVI will be having a Black Friday sale at audiodeluxe.com and we will have an exclusive deal for our customers

AudioDeluxe wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:52 pm
Yes, UVI will be having a Black Friday sale at audiodeluxe.com and we will have an exclusive deal for our customers
You wouldn´t, coincidentally, be allowed to say when UVI´s BF sale starts? :hihi:

Apart from UVI, there´s only Modartt (update to standard, but never seen that on sale...) and Roli/FXP for BFD expansions on my watchlist...

AudioDeluxe wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:52 pm
Sounds great! Thanks for the info. As epiphaneia says, can we get to know when does it start? This will help to plan/modify the wish-list accordingly. ;)

A couple of questions for those on the know about the likelihood of these two possible? BF offers:

-Last couple of years NI has made difficult to even locate Kontakt at their site, so it seems they are directing people away from it, and into Komplete. Silly move to me... Anyway, I am firmly staying at Kontakt's 5.8 version, however any idea if NI would release a BF-level upgrade offer to Kontakt 6th version at this date or at some foreseeable future?
I may very well wait, two, three or more years before upgrading (if ever), just because my stock of K libraries is quite good already and remains way over my time possibilities in order to justify their acquisition.

-Lately been eyeing the possibility to get back to Cubase (from decades ago), at least to broaden some DAW possibilities, since don't have a Cubase license, my best bet will be a crossgrade offer...
Steinberg version 10 release crossgrade offer was quite good a few months ago, though I wasn't ready then. Any chance that offer could be repeated at BF?

//I suppose the BF dedicated thread is not up yet, will appreciate someone mentions it here, when that happens. Seldom check out of my forum areas. And you know, time is sometimes of the essence of BF offers.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”