Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ceej wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:20 am The most common 50% off upgrades sale from NI is in June or July, unfortunately. The Black Friday sales often are only on new products.
That's partly correct but they're doing things a little differently this year. One sale is starting this week and another is starting next week.

Uncle E wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:24 am
Ceej wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:20 am The most common 50% off upgrades sale from NI is in June or July, unfortunately. The Black Friday sales often are only on new products.
That's partly correct but they're doing things a little differently this year. One sale is starting this week and another is starting next week.
Looks like both my predictions will be true. :wink: At least the first one of 14th Nov. did not happen, damn!
:hyper: even when I don't have anything to buy from NI this time. :roll: Thanks, Uncle E!
Last edited by LoveEnigma18 on Fri Nov 15, 2019 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Uncle E wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:24 am
Sounds goooood !!!!

:D hope for this one also:
HM wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 7:55 pm
Uncle E wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:49 pm
HM wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:35 pm Will we see Steinberg Absolute 4 or Halion 6 on sale Black Friday, or any time soon ?
I think we have some left over Halion and Absolute licenses. If we do, I can sell them at the previous sale prices.
Thanks, sounds very promissing, please be vocal in case, and also I will try to keep the eyes open :-)
HM

Uncle E wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 4:49 pm
HM wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:35 pm Will we see Steinberg Absolute 4 or Halion 6 on sale Black Friday, or any time soon ?
I think we have some left over Halion and Absolute licenses. If we do, I can sell them at the previous sale prices.
What was the previous sale price for Absolute 4? Any chance there will be Black Friday sales by Steinberg? :)

Is the Arturia Collection upgrade only available at their Website?

UVI has a 50% off sale on iOS Ravenscroft, Beathawk ($5), and Beathawk expansion packs.

Apparently the Celtic expansion pack doesn't include any vocals?

Uncle E wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 6:07 am
koolkeys wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 4:03 am Count me in for looking for Komplete upgrades. Though I don't need ultimate. Uncle E, do you get a feeling that NI will run another upgrade sale soon? Just upgrading regular Komplete 6 to 12, so my normal upgrade price is $199. It is not a need (my needs mostly revolve around Kontakt, so there has never been a reason for me to uograde), so a sale is necessary lol.
Yes, it will be any day now.

FWIW, I'm still on Komplete 9.
Awesome! Thanks for the heads up. Will there be any additional discounts on JRR? No worries if not as I like to support you anyways, but it always helps!

And I am still on Komplete 6, lol. Though I do have a LOT of the libraries that come with the higher levels of Komplete anyways, and really just want the new and updated plugs.

Brent
My host is better than your host

Leichenschmaus wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:42 pm Is the Arturia Collection upgrade only available at their Website?
In times past it's been this way, I believe. (Can't say it still is *for certain*, but chances are...)
A well-behaved signature.

koolkeys wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:25 pm Awesome! Thanks for the heads up. Will there be any additional discounts on JRR? No worries if not as I like to support you anyways, but it always helps!

And I am still on Komplete 6, lol. Though I do have a LOT of the libraries that come with the higher levels of Komplete anyways, and really just want the new and updated plugs. Brent
I think you can only upgrade from Komplete 8 or later directly to Komplete Ultimate 12 with the retail version.
But if you upgrade directly with NI that may be different so login and check your account online.
Last edited by agharta on Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

agharta wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:46 pm
koolkeys wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:25 pm Awesome! Thanks for the heads up. Will there be any additional discounts on JRR? No worries if not as I like to support you anyways, but it always helps!

And I am still on Komplete 6, lol. Though I do have a LOT of the libraries that come with the higher levels of Komplete anyways, and really just want the new and updated plugs. Brent
I think you can only upgrade from Komplete 8 or later directly to Komplete Ultimate 12 with the retail version.
But if you upgrade directly with NI that may be different so login and check your account online.
If I remember correctly, you can pretty much upgrade from any Komplete to ultimate. It just costs more.

dzilizzi wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:03 pm

If I remember correctly, you can pretty much upgrade from any Komplete to ultimate. It just costs more.
I just highlighted a relevant part of the text. :tu:
You can always upgrade by going via K6 -> K12 -> K12U, but that is more expensive as you said.
But, you may be able to go direct from K7 or older to K12U directly if you purchase via your NI account.
That's the impression I got but can't confirm now.

agharta wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:29 pm
dzilizzi wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:03 pm

I just highlighted a relevant part of the text. :tu:
You can always upgrade by going via K6 -> K12 -> K12U, but that is more expensive as you said.
But, you may be able to go direct from K7 or older to K12U directly if you purchase via your NI account.
That's the impression I got but can't confirm now.
I am only wanting to upgrade to Komplete 12 standard. I have pretty much every library I would want from ultimate already, so I mostly need a few of the newer plugins and updated versions of the rest.

In my NI account, I can do that upgrade right now for $199, going from Komplete 6 to 12. So I think it will be fine.

Not sure how it works if I upgrade from a retailer like JRR Shop though. I'm assuming this one is what I would get though:

https://www.jrrshop.com/native-instrume ... ete-update

Maybe Uncle E can clarify though.

Brent

koolkeys wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:19 pm Not sure how it works if I upgrade from a retailer like JRR Shop though. I'm assuming this one is what I would get though:

Yes, that’s the one. Also, we should be able to get it faster than 2 weeks. ;)

Uncle E wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:48 pm
koolkeys wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:19 pm Not sure how it works if I upgrade from a retailer like JRR Shop though. I'm assuming this one is what I would get though:

Yes, that’s the one. Also, we should be able to get it faster than 2 weeks. ;)

Great! But isn't it download license anyways? Does NI take a while to send it to you lol? Or am I missing something?

Brent

koolkeys wrote: Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:19 am Great! But isn't it download license anyways? Does NI take a while to send it to you lol? Or am I missing something?
We have to wait for them to send boxes. :-/

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”