Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just a quick note to say if you already have an account with D16 Group and items from them you may get the new Godfazer VST a lot cheaper. RRP is 59 Euros and I ended up paying about 25 Euros as I already owned the Silverline bundle.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

Do ValhallaDSP, do Black Friday, tho I think I know what the answer Is going to be.

There's an IMSTA FESTA going on today in Hamburg, Germany. Anyone know if a site has a page of IMSTA deals? I looked around a bit and haven't found one. Thomann is one of the sponsors.
Last edited by soundbylaura on Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check the re-sellers, don't check the re-sellers. I don't care.

Hi,
I still got that message by trying registration quadrafox:
The given serial number is already registered to another user. If you need assistance having a product unregistered that you purchased from a previous owner, please contact Eventide support at support@eventide.com.
I also search in my products on eventide, in the ilok section. But there is no quadrafox. :(
Maybe anyone knows what went wrong?
Thanks

Edit: My serial key has only 12 letters. Maybe this is wrong?
Was Große tun, beschwatzen gern die Kleinen.

I am a happy owner of four other Eventide products!

Me too - the killer feature would be if Eventide provided an H9 version of their VST plugins for registered VST users: I'm sure I would then buy an H9...

Unlikely to happen, but I can dream. I'm very happy to have the four plugins I do have at either low or zero cost.

WatchTheGuitar wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:05 pm Just a quick note to say if you already have an account with D16 Group and items from them you may get the new Godfazer VST a lot cheaper. RRP is 59 Euros and I ended up paying about 25 Euros as I already owned the Silverline bundle.
Thanks for the info.
I have Sigmund which I acquired for free somehow.
My cost for Godfazer dropped down to 35 euros for me.
Will I get it? Will see!

epiphanius wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:14 pm I am a happy owner of four other Eventide products!

Me too - the killer feature would be if Eventide provided an H9 version of their VST plugins for registered VST users: I'm sure I would then buy an H9...

Unlikely to happen, but I can dream. I'm very happy to have the four plugins I do have at either low or zero cost.
The more plugins you have, the cheaper your Anthology upgrade price is. And? When Anthology is on sale, it can get really inexpensive to upgrade.

The more plugins you have, the cheaper your Anthology upgrade price is

Had not even heard of Anthology till now - thanks! I'll keep an eye out for sales.

dzilizzi wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:47 pm
epiphanius wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:14 pm I am a happy owner of four other Eventide products!

The more plugins you have, the cheaper your Anthology upgrade price is. And? When Anthology is on sale, it can get really inexpensive to upgrade.
Last time, my upgrade price was 1$.

epiphanius wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:31 pm The more plugins you have, the cheaper your Anthology upgrade price is

Had not even heard of Anthology till now - thanks! I'll keep an eye out for sales.
With the Quadraverb I got my 12th Eventide plugin. The anthology upgrade price has been stuck at $249 for the last 3 plugins acquired so assuming 10 plugins is the sweet spot. Outside of sales that is.

I'm holding out for the next iteration of Anthology as (a) it must be in the next year or so and (b) I've pretty much got all the plugins from the current set I was really after. Although the EQs that are only available in the Anthology intrigue me.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

Just checked.
My upgrade to Anthology currently sits at $799.
That's a $1000 reduction.

Still a way to go for me...

dzilizzi wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:47 pm

E-Instruments eBass - Complete Bundle
Free For A Limited Time - (Offer ends Nov 22 @ 11:59 PM)
Requires Studio One 3 Prime, Artist or Professional
Currently trying to turn noise into music. :neutral: Is boutique the new old?

sugo wrote: Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:58 pm Hi,
I still got that message by trying registration quadrafox:
The given serial number is already registered to another user. If you need assistance having a product unregistered that you purchased from a previous owner, please contact Eventide support at support@eventide.com.
I also search in my products on eventide, in the ilok section. But there is no quadrafox. :(
Maybe anyone knows what went wrong?
Thanks

Edit: My serial key has only 12 letters. Maybe this is wrong?
I got the same error today. Emailed Eventide for an answer....

The Noodlist wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:09 am E-Instruments eBass - Complete Bundle
sounds good. pity i dont use S1.
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

The Noodlist wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 3:09 am E-Instruments eBass - Complete Bundle
Thanks! I would have missed this.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”