Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

fortycoats wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:12 am
everyPlugin.com wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:04 am
fortycoats wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:25 am Just wondering if anyone knows when the Eventide SP2016 Reverb deal is scheduled to disappear?
Next Sunday @11:59pm EDT
Thank you very much!! Time to give intermittent fasting a demo, been waiting for a sale on this beauty.
Don't want to be 'that guy', but it did go on sale for $49 (effectively $44 with their summer voucher) very briefly at the start of the month through Audio Deluxe as part of the IMSTA festival week so may go that low in the future again if you're not in a rush.

Are you safe?
"For now… a bit like a fish on the floor"
https://tidal.com/artist/33798849

WatchTheGuitar wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:40 am
fortycoats wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:25 am Just wondering if anyone knows when the Eventide SP2016 Reverb deal is scheduled to disappear?
Thank you very much!! Time to give intermittent fasting a demo, been waiting for a sale on this beauty.
Don't want to be 'that guy', but it did go on sale for $49 (effectively $44 with their summer voucher) very briefly at the start of the month through Audio Deluxe as part of the IMSTA festival week so may go that low in the future again if you're not in a rush.
Appreciate the response, I own Anthology XI so the crossgrade is even further discounted at the moment. Just not the best time for plugin purchases but I'd be a fool to miss this!

Excellent sound and playability.
Fleer wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:46 pm Not bad, those Chris Hein Horns: https://vstbuzz.com/deals/50-off-chris- ... st-service
Anyone’s got them?

a.cla.dio wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:39 am
escalona wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:38 am In case it hasn't been posted
Get Unfiltered Audio LION direct from Unfiltered and if you use the code MANESYNTH you will get it for $99. This is a much bigger support to the UA guys.
https://www.unfilteredaudio.com
i see 129$ here
They must have changed it today. It was $99 yesterday. I was told by a UA contributor who beta-tested it and added presets. I guess PA redirected them to a higher price, but that's just my guess.
Last edited by escalona on Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

I'm quite tempted to jump on these Nomad Factory sales. Plugins have come a long way in just a few years, I'm wondering if these are still worthwhile products. I'm looking at the Magnetic Bundle, British Bundle, and Magma. Any advice?

PM sent re Lion
escalona wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:47 pm
a.cla.dio wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 7:39 am
escalona wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:38 am In case it hasn't been posted
Get Unfiltered Audio LION direct from Unfiltered and if you use the code MANESYNTH you will get it for $99. This is a much bigger support to the UA guys.
https://www.unfilteredaudio.com
i see 129$ here
They must have changed it today. It was $99 yesterday. I was told by a UA contributor who beta-tested it and added presets. I guess PA redirected them to a higher price, but that's just my guess.
In case anyone is interested, I'll let my copy go. Send me your offer if you're interested. Like everything UA, I love the concept, buy it, try it for hours and then I find no use for it for my own purposes.

kevinsparks wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:56 pm I'm quite tempted to jump on these Nomad Factory sales. Plugins have come a long way in just a few years, I'm wondering if these are still worthwhile products. I'm looking at the Magnetic Bundle, British Bundle, and Magma. Any advice?
Cosmos is their most popular plugin.

Next go for the Magnetic Bundle. Best get the Integral Studio Pack for $99.

kevinsparks wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 6:56 pm I'm quite tempted to jump on these Nomad Factory sales. Plugins have come a long way in just a few years, I'm wondering if these are still worthwhile products. I'm looking at the Magnetic Bundle, British Bundle, and Magma. Any advice?
I was pumped about this, downloaded Magma to try it and it breaks my system... :(
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

Hi Uncle E

I see that JRR currently has Imageline's Groove Machine on sale. Last I read this was still 32 bit only, and it seemed that IL weren't selling it anymore. Can you confirm if there's a 64 bit version now?

Thanks

greenmind72 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:53 am I see that JRR currently has Imageline's Groove Machine on sale. Last I read this was still 32 bit only, and it seemed that IL weren't selling it anymore. Can you confirm if there's a 64 bit version now?
I don't know the story on the 32- or 64-bit versions. Maybe they decided to discontinue it now that Apple is no longer supporting 32-bit.

Where is the better place to get voltagem modular now?

fortycoats wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:51 pm
WatchTheGuitar wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 11:40 am
Appreciate the response, I own Anthology XI so the crossgrade is even further discounted at the moment. Just not the best time for plugin purchases but I'd be a fool to miss this!
For anyone that owns Eventide 2016 Stereo Room (I believe that it's including the free one that was offered as part of the now discontinued Presonus Eventide Bundle that was given to those that had bought and registered their Presonus Audio interface before 2018) also qualify for a $29 crossgrade to Eventide SP2016 Reverb during the sale.

MIDICH1 wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:21 pm Excellent sound and playability.
Fleer wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 11:46 pm Not bad, those Chris Hein Horns: https://vstbuzz.com/deals/50-off-chris- ... st-service
Anyone’s got them?
Seems like a great deal even at full price. But i hear there are no stabs? That might be a deal braker for me Jazz and Big Band being the main appeal for this library.
What ever!

Uncle E wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:23 am
greenmind72 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:53 am I see that JRR currently has Imageline's Groove Machine on sale. Last I read this was still 32 bit only, and it seemed that IL weren't selling it anymore. Can you confirm if there's a 64 bit version now?
I don't know the story on the 32- or 64-bit versions. Maybe they decided to discontinue it now that Apple is no longer supporting 32-bit.
32 bit only....

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”