Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I believe Saturate and Punctuate are indeed simply free updates to the Elevate bundle.

Fleer wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:51 pm I believe Saturate and Punctuate are indeed simply free updates to the Elevate bundle.
I sent them an email asking them that, haven’t heard back yet. Does anyone know for sure?

dusted william wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:03 pm
Fleer wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:51 pm I believe Saturate and Punctuate are indeed simply free updates to the Elevate bundle.
I sent them an email asking them that, haven’t heard back yet. Does anyone know for sure?
Yes, Saturate and Punctuate were added to the Elevate bundle as breakout plugins late June 2018 (in the V1.5 release).
https://www.eventideaudio.com/support/d ... bundle-win

dusted william wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:03 pm
Why to email?
Just download the latest Elevate bundle ver. 1.5.12 /.11 from the Eventide site.
Happy surprize for all the Anthology owners, too.
Eventide has always had very genereous upgrade/crossgrade policy. :phones:

Sweet!

dp sorry
Last edited by mladi on Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

mladi wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:44 pm
dzilizzi wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:50 pm
Harry_HH wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:34 am
waltercruz wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:57 am If you have some item of the Evetide Elevante Mastering blundle (EQuivocate, Saturate or Punctuate), check your upgrade options!

https://www.eventideaudio.com/products/ ... ate-bundle

The upgrade from EQuivocate is $49 to me, by example.
This was great recommendation, thank you. I purchased the bundle for $ 39 as the Anthology XI owner.
Already bought Saturate on the sale last week for $29 and there was no upgrade from Anthology XI to the bundle. Thank you Eventide! :dog: :dog: :dog:
I have the original Elevate bundle and AnthologyXI. On my phone, it looks like it might be a free update? Can't really tell since I can't find the account details. Have to check my computer.
I don't have the Elevate Bundle only EQuivocate and Saturate and AnthologyXI. There is no option to upgrade from this two to the Elevate bundle of three plugins only from XI for $39.
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

Has someone already mentioned that the
Newfangled Elevate bundle is extraordinary good stuff?
:tu:

martinjuenke wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:05 pm Has someone already mentioned that the
Nope, but I'll second that. I don't know if it's been mentioned but I just bought the bundle for 50% off at Eventide($99 reg $199). At the moment, it doesn't seem to be an advertised sale price?

I think you can get the bundle for $49 if you’ve got EQuivocate. Still have two serials, time to try it out.

martinjuenke wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:05 pm Has someone already mentioned that the
That is not the main point in this thread. I'm more interested to find out a way to update to the bundle as cheap as possible. Maybe other members can contribute with a solution. If you want to praise a certain plugin why in the bargain discussion thread? There are for sure better threads for this.

Fleer wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:40 pm I think you can get the bundle for $49 if you’ve got EQuivocate. Still have two serials, time to try it out.
I can confirm that!

And seeing as I got EQuivocate for free, that's a damn good deal. The plugins are really, really excellent, super high quality.
A bit fried in the higher freqs

mladi wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:50 pm
That is not the main point in this thread. I'm more interested to find out a way to update to the bundle as cheap as possible. Maybe other members can contribute with a solution. If you want to praise a certain plugin why in the bargain discussion thread? There are for sure better threads for this.
I just went to the Eventide site (see my previous comments), there was message something like "check your upgrade price", after giving the account and iLok user, I got the personal crossgrade price, which was for me $ 39. I owned just the Anthology XI, no Elevate.
I dob't know if this offer was just short time.

That’s right.
Upgrade for $49 if you own EQuivocate, $39 if you own Anthology XI.

Both happy and sad that I saw your post. :) :( That deal was too good to pass up.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”