Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

jbarish wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:24 pm How could it go from 100 uses to 1000 and now it's doesn't work???
Because all 1000 got used up ?
jsp1979 wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:36 pm Anybody care to elaborate on what's being discussed?
Acustica audio had a code for 70% off most plugs, bringing some down to the usual $29 sale prices we're used to making them very affordable for a change, I picked up Cola for 32 euros
Last edited by Digivolt on Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jsp1979 wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:36 pm
escalona wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:24 pm
frackermak wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:29 pm
Digivolt wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:50 pm Nevermind seem to be all gone now 8)
not working confirmed :(
Use a cell phone. It worked for me just 2 minutes ago (12:20pm Pacific time)

Anybody care to elaborate on what's being discussed?
sssshhhh... the Russians may be listening...
:party: :hihi:
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

Nevermind it's working again it seems

STRANGERCODE100 is the code, cheapest plug is the new Coral at 26.7 euro may be even cheaper for people in no tax nations like the US

Uncle E wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:50 pm
Mathematics wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:06 am Technically yes, because Gullfoss is like a dynamic matching EQ using, I think, percentages for gain and attenuation. See my tests here:

viewtopic.php?p=7470057#p7470057
That’s great! In that case, I’m guessing using the Gulfoss’d white noise as the target in a matching EQ might provide good results.

btw, that high-end boost looks very similar to a boost that’s built-in to a lot of Universal Audio plugins.
Lol. Right?!

UA boost - that's interesting. I might have to look at UA stuff more closely.
...and the electron responded, "what wall?"

Which Acustica to get? I’ve never used their plugins before. Taupe looks nice. Which one is the best instant sound-betterer for people with meager skills and poor spending habits?

dangayle wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 10:24 pm Which Acustica to get? I’ve never used their plugins before. Taupe looks nice. Which one is the best instant sound-betterer for people with meager skills and poor spending habits?
Gold and Viridian are the most dramatic and impressive sounding. For me, Water is the best, it has a great sound but not so heavy-handed as those other two. The other Acustica plugins sound great but lack discernible character. You can pretty much use Pink, Lime, Amethyst, and Sand interchangeably because they all sound about the same.

Hmm. Listening to the demos and can't hear a noticeable difference on my not so great computer speakers.

Picked up Cola. Because I like Cola. No example. Hopefully it sounds interesting.

Mathematics wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:48 pm
Uncle E wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 4:50 pm
Mathematics wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:06 am Technically yes, because Gullfoss is like a dynamic matching EQ using, I think, percentages for gain and attenuation. See my tests here:

viewtopic.php?p=7470057#p7470057
That’s great! In that case, I’m guessing using the Gulfoss’d white noise as the target in a matching EQ might provide good results.

btw, that high-end boost looks very similar to a boost that’s built-in to a lot of Universal Audio plugins.
Lol. Right?!

UA boost - that's interesting. I might have to look at UA stuff more closely.
UA as in what you find at Plugin Alliance or UA as in I need to add something to my computer to get them to work?

I think I have a lot of the PA UA stuff. Haven't really used it yet because good old Cubase doesn't like to show all the plugins I have and I forget....

Which one is the dirtiest mofo to push a synth into?

Digivolt wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:13 pm
jbarish wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:24 pm How could it go from 100 uses to 1000 and now it's doesn't work???
Actually because you gave out the wrong code, douchebag.
Many thanks for eventually giving out the correct one hours later... :clap: :clap: :clap:

jbarish wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:41 pm
Digivolt wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:13 pm
Actually because you gave out the wrong code, douchebag.
Many thanks for eventually giving out the correct one hours later... :clap: :clap: :clap:
What a rude little person you are :evil:

dzilizzi wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:31 pm UA as in what you find at Plugin Alliance or UA as in I need to add something to my computer to get them to work?
Universal Audio

dangayle wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:41 pm Which one is the dirtiest mofo to push a synth into?
Viridian is the one I'd recommend. Not dirty (none of them are) but super thick and smooth sounding.

Thanks. I really considered Viridian and Ebony, but I decided to go with Coral2, Lemon, and Taupe. Coral because I like the interface (I know, stupid), but Lemon and Taupe because I know I can abuse them. I'm not great at mixing, but I do like making noise :p

Does anyone know if Oeksound is doing a Summer Sale?
...and the electron responded, "what wall?"

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”