Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

dermage wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:25 am Eric, will you also offer the 50% off crossgrade from other sonible prodcts, which PluginBoutiqe has?
Thank you for asking. I will find out tomorrow.

Harry_HH wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:32 am If you are not sure, what I mean, a question to you: in your opinion, are the Xosphere2 preset category "percussive", percussive?

How many did you find?
Well, every patch labeled as percussive has percussive layers. Usually some bells or mallets or other percussive elements.
Harry_HH wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:32 am And: cinematic percussions do not belong under the product description "cinematic atmospheric?
New thing to me: in 15 GB samples, no room for a single real dramatic drums, taikos etc.!
To be perfectly honest, that would actually turn me away from an atmospheric library. Such a library has a particular purpose and dramatic drums do not fit that purpose.
Harry_HH wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:32 am Although you didn't seem to appreciate my evaluation/information of the Xosphere2 in previous Pages, I tried to be as fair as possible in my purchase critique.
I did appreciate your evaluation. I just felt I needed to add my perspective.

And I have to admit that Xosphere 2 is not at the same level as Xospehere 1. Sample Logic libraries have lost bit in quality imho. I find the more recent releases less inspiring.

And yes, these need to be purchased during sales. Regular prices are way too high. Fortunately, they go on deep discounts quite often. I picked up the whole lot during one of these ridiculously discounted NI bundle sales. Xosphere 2 I got when it came out. They had an intro discount combined with an upgrade discount and that brought it to a price level that I thought was ok. Was a bit more than the current sales price but not by that much.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

My free Metric Halo Dirty Delay is not showing in Liv 10.1 / Windows 10.
dll is installed in folder and iLok activated in my account.
Anyone else having problems?

OK, Showed up after a couple of uninstalls & reinstalls.

@mgw38 (and Samplelogic)

"To be perfectly honest, that would actually turn me away from an atmospheric library. Such a library has a particular purpose and dramatic drums do not fit that purpose."

Here we totally disagree.
If the library was a single "atmospheric patches" -labelled set, I would agree.

But the Xosphere2 is marketed as a "huge collaboration of several developers", and the main element in the product is Morphing, Xosphere2 hungers for percussive sounds.

In addition, e.g. some string/drone-type of sounds were welcomed.

Now Morphing in the X/Y lacks the variety, because all the 4 preset sounds in the Morphing coordinate are too similar.

Morphing there saturated pads to more edgy percussive sounds would give us the variety what the product is now lacking.

hi guys

anyone tried this offer by sonex

sonex studio pro suite for 59.99usd
https://www.sonex.store/en/index.php?ro ... duct_id=58

very interesting for this price is option stated below, which claims all future releases will be free to you once purchased this suite!!
-Automatic access to all future Sonex Audio Products, including Exclusive content.

anyone tried to buy it or review quality of samples as this seems to be too good to be truth.

demo is looking good but are those samples played from library or not? possibly could be just demo made up to sell?

thanks for nfo

deejay2 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:14 am anyone tried this offer by sonex
There has been some discussion about them in the past. It appears that they are somehow connected to the now defunct Qataz.com which offered the same libraries but was more or less found to be a scam.

It is a bit unclear where the samples come from. People have speculated that they pirated from other sample libraries or otherwise collected on the internet. Whatever the origin, the libraries are generally found to be of low quality not even worth the price they are advertised for.
Last edited by mgw38 on Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

I'd like to thank PA for desensitizing me to their use of sales + vouchers to further my GAS addiction, by holding sales while withholding MY DAMN VOUCHER. All of sudden I don't want product X and Y for that very same price of €29 8)

mgw38 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:34 am
deejay2 wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:14 am anyone tried this offer by sonex
There has been some discussion about them in the past. It appears that they are somehow connected to the now defunct Qataz.com which offered the same libraries but was more or less found to be a scam.

It is a bit unclear where the samples come from. People have speculated that they pirated from other sample libraries or otherwise collected on the internet. Whatever the origin, the libraries are generally found to be of low quality not even worth the price they are advertised for.
but..but..they have loads of 5 star reviews all from a few days in feb 2019..oh wait.
Pastoral, Kosmiche, Ambient Music https://markgriffiths.bandcamp.com/
Experimental Music https://markdaltongriffiths.bandcamp.com/

Thanks, Uncle E! :clap: :hyper: :love:
Check the re-sellers, don't check the re-sellers. I don't care.

soundbylaura wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:47 am Thanks, Uncle E! :clap: :hyper: :love:
+1... I feel dirty. :hihi:

BTW, will you soon be having a sale on Studio One upgrades?

Uncle E wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:16 am In case anyone isn't watching the No Chat thread, we're giving away Metric Halo Dirty Delay for free with coupon code "FreeDirtyDelay":

https://www.jrrshop.com/metric-halo-dirty-delay
This is great! Thank you!

Wasn't the free Metric Halo Dirty Delay included already in a couple of months ago?
I got anyway one, in connectoin of a purchase.

Harry_HH wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:06 pm Wasn't the free Metric Halo Dirty Delay included already in a couple of months ago?
I got anyway one, in connectoin of a purchase.
#metoo :D
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

One of the most satisfying latest purchases: UVI Electric Piano EGP.
UVI had "music celebration" sale where I got this latest release, complements nicely my UVI Augmented Piano.
Most versatile and nuanced hybrid instrument, represents best of the sampling technique. Spatial, included UVI quality effects. :love:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”