Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

nyx wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:38 pm Another added discount...If you add your serial number for the original xosphere in the second discount box during check out it brings the price down to $29 dollars
Doesnt work for me...
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

omiroad wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:42 pm Cubase 10 will receive ARA2 integration so it should work just as well soon.
Does ARA work equally well in Reaper as it does with Studio One?
I will have to see how well ARA is implemented in Cubase.
I have found no comments on how well ARA works in Samplitude X4.

VSTBuzz.com has Syntorial for 50% off. I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on that one. I'm not familiar with VSTBuzz.com. Are they on the up and up?

Yep, they are, don’t worry. Never had a problem with them, to the contrary.

Digivolt wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:18 pm
zacha wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:14 pm
Digivolt wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:08 pm
hhuang9611 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:14 am On sale for $79. Worth it?
https://www.samplelogic.com/products/xosphere-2/
If you have enough AudioPluginDeal rewards money, you can buy a SampleLogic $50 gift card for $30 so it brings Xosphere down to $60 :)
I like the sound of that, but the AudioPluginDeals page for the card also says "Gift certificates may also not be used in combination with other promos." Although I'm very happy to be wrong on this
It worked fine for myself
Thanks! I just used this method as well. (The original Xosphere serial did nothing for me, but ”coupon does not exist”).

Tomgu wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:05 pm
If you have enough AudioPluginDeal rewards money, you can buy a SampleLogic $50 gift card for $30 so it brings Xosphere down to $60 :)
I like the sound of that, but the AudioPluginDeals page for the card also says "Gift certificates may also not be used in combination with other promos." Although I'm very happy to be wrong on this
Thanks! I just used this method as well. (The original Xosphere serial did nothing for me, but ”coupon does not exist”).
So the ”XO77” and the gift certificate code will stack?

At least for me it worked

Tomgu wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:22 pm At least for me it worked
Thanks! And yeah, I can confirm, it worked for me too. :tu:

A new iZotope product is getting announced Friday that might make you regret buying RX Elements now. I'm hesitant to mention it because there are certainly people for whom the current $9.99 deal will work better. I guess just keep in mind that there's a chance it'll be $9.99 wasted.

FWIW, iZotope offered to let us sell Elements for cheap this month and I decided not to do it because I knew there would be many unhappy customers once the Friday deal gets announced.

Uncle E wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:43 pm A new iZotope product is getting announced Friday that might make you regret buying RX Elements now. I'm hesitant to mention it because there are certainly people for whom the current $9.99 deal will work better. I guess just keep in mind that there's a chance it'll be $9.99 wasted.

FWIW, iZotope offered to let us sell Elements for cheap this month and I decided not to do it because I knew there would be many unhappy customers once the Friday deal gets announced.
:tu: :tu: :tu:
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

pekadan wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:09 pm
Tomgu wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:05 pm
So the ”XO77” and the gift certificate code will stack?
This worked for me as well. The Xoshpere serial did nothing. But $59 is about what I would pay for something like this. Not because its not worth more, just not to me.

Uncle E wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:43 pm A new iZotope product is getting announced Friday that might make you regret buying RX Elements now. I'm hesitant to mention it because there are certainly people for whom the current $9.99 deal will work better. I guess just keep in mind that there's a chance it'll be $9.99 wasted.

:o :o :o

Thanks. I am very happy to be wrong :)

zacha wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:11 am

Thanks. I am very happy to be wrong :)

EDIT: This worked for me, too. Thank you Digivolt
Last edited by zacha on Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

Has anyone ever compared Xosphere 2 with:
OCTAMORPH FE https://www.audiority.com/shop/octamorph-fe/
Polygon https://glitchmachines.com/products/polygon/
Or other ...

Can One use their their own samples Xosphere 2?

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”