Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I check my invoice. You were right. I got it for 69 in January.
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

lnikj wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:50 am No resellers carrying the Bitwig sale prices ?
Pluginboutique has it: https://www.pluginboutique.com/deals/show?sale_id=5311

However, I'm hoping JRR or Audiodeluxe pick it up.

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:38 am
hhuang9611 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:03 am Can we expect better price for V7 upgrade plus pigment at the end of the year?
If you own VC6, I would say this is the best deal. Don't think it can get any better than $248.
Yet, it definitely will. There will be a $99 VC6 to VC7 upgrade sale sooner or later like every other year. Not sure however if Pigment will be discounted at the same time.

lnikj wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:50 am No resellers carrying the Bitwig sale prices ?
Plugin Boutique has it for the sale price: https://www.pluginboutique.com/deals/show?sale_id=5311.

I would think that if Plugin Boutique has it, other resellers should too.

lumcas wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:51 pm
hhuang9611 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:03 am Can we expect better price for V7 upgrade plus pigment at the end of the year?
If you own VC6, I would say this is the best deal. Don't think it can get any better than $248.
Yet, it definitely will. There will be a $99 VC6 to VC7 upgrade sale sooner or later like every other year. Not sure however if Pigment will be discounted at the same time.
Ya, that's true, but I was mainly referring to the combo. But rethinking about it, there are chances to get it for a little less than $248, but even at $248 it's a fantastic price you cannot go wrong with if you are really interested in it. Not worth waiting for BF if you really want it now. :)

Audiodelxue and JRR now both have the Bitwig sale (with extra discount) for full versions, edu, and 8-track upgrade. However, neither have the one-year standard upgrade on sale.

Any third party sellers has the upgrade for Steinberg Groove Agent 5 or is it only a sale from Steinberg?

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:48 pm
Ya, that's true, but I was mainly referring to the combo. But rethinking about it, there are chances to get it for a little less than $248, but even at $248 it's a fantastic price you cannot go wrong with if you are really interested in it. Not worth waiting for BF if you really want it now. :)
Thanks for the input. I'm actually not in a rush need for them. And I have heard that folks with V7 can have pigment for $49. So, I guess I will upgrade to V7 for $99 sometime and then get pigment later for $49. Don't know how long it will take tho, but I'm very patient :wink:
Trance, Trance Is Life

Looking forward to V8/AL5!

SolarAxix wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:56 pm
Plugin Boutique has it for the sale price: https://www.pluginboutique.com/deals/show?sale_id=5311.

I would think that if Plugin Boutique has it, other resellers should too.
Thanks.

Bought from JRR.

Stephan wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:44 pm Uncle E - is there no longer an upgrade to Music production Suite 2.1 from any advanced product please? This was usually cheaper thanfthe upgrade from standard or Elements product, thanks.
They discontinued it. Actually, even the current Crossgrade is only a temporary product, it will be discontinued after this sale is over.

I was told we'll probably be able to put up the standard Bitwig Upgrade on Monday.

hhuang9611 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:42 am
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:48 pm
Thanks for the input. I'm actually not in a rush need for them. And I have heard that folks with V7 can have pigment for $49. So, I guess I will upgrade to V7 for $99 sometime and then get pigment later for $49. Don't know how long it will take tho, but I'm very patient :wink:
No worries. Yeah, good idea if you are interested in VC7. :tu: I am not interested in VC7, so would probably grab it for $69 while I can.

Uncle E wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:15 am
I was told we'll probably be able to put up the standard Bitwig Upgrade on Monday.
re the one on Plugin Boutique, it has me confused

"For purchases made from July 13th 2019, Bitwig 2 users will receive a FREE Upgrade to Bitwig 3 upon its release.

Renew an existing upgrade plan for another 12 months or upgrade from Bitwig Studio 1 and get 12 months of upgrades."

So if you purchase the renewal plan earlier than July 13th you don't get a free upgrade to Bitwig 3.0?
Pastoral, Kosmiche, Ambient Music https://markgriffiths.bandcamp.com/
Experimental Music https://markdaltongriffiths.bandcamp.com/

It does sound like that is the case. That is when the sale ends.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”