Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Uncle E wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:12 am
dzilizzi wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:17 am I have Ozone, but I'm never all that happy with the result it gives me. I may need to play with it more. I don't have Soothe, though I hear it is really great for mastering.
I've been using the Ozone Master Assistant a lot lately. I always have to tweak whatever it suggests but not by much, it's very conservative and I basically just lower the threshold on the Maximizer, push the EQ's harder, etc.
I'll have to give it a try. I probably tweak it too much?

sqigls wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:34 am has anyone checked out NOS Audio Roomer Reverb Plugin?
Seems pretty nice for $21, but no demo version and very few audio examples.
Isn't it the freebie with over $100 purchase that JRRShop gave away over the holidays?

If so, it is totally worth $21. It has some nice normal presets and some more interesting ones also. I like how it sounds.

dzilizzi wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:16 am Isn't it the freebie with over $100 purchase that JRRShop gave away over the holidays?

If so, it is totally worth $21. It has some nice normal presets and some more interesting ones also. I like how it sounds.
Thanks! Yes, this is the same one.

sqigls wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:34 am has anyone checked out NOS Audio Roomer Reverb Plugin?
Seems pretty nice for $21, but no demo version and very few audio examples.
I received it free as a holiday freebie but at $21 it's totally worth it. 144 presets ranging from bread-and-butter ambiences to halls and interesting plate models, gated, unusual ones like non-linear and oddly modulated, to a unique "laserverb". Low and high cut, one EQ bell, syncable predelay, easy to use.

Only odd thing is buttons light up when in an "on" state. Except the tempo sync is unlit when on and lit when off. The text on the virtual screen display is correct and it functions according to that. It models some actual hardware so not sure if that is how it is supposed to be.

yellowmix wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:36 am Only odd thing is buttons light up when in an "on" state. Except the tempo sync is unlit when on and lit when off. The text on the virtual screen display is correct and it functions according to that. It models some actual hardware so not sure if that is how it is supposed to be.
It's a mistake. Thank you for catching it!

Uncle E
the description of the TH-U American Classics only shows British amplifiers... I´m guessing it is an error?
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

I got my Kontakt update code from JRR yesterday by the way, so all is well.

It turns out I can't really tell the difference between Kontakt 5 and 6...

I'm considering to buy the Crossgrade to Kontakt 6. Does anyone know if I can install with the key of Kontact 6 also Kontakt 5 to have the Database? Or no Downgrade possible? Native does not respond to any Requests.

omiroad wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:28 pm It turns out I can't really tell the difference between Kontakt 5 and 6...
Yeah... I was kind of tempted by the kontakt 6 upgrade... As a developer of Kontakt instruments I was hoping for more, much more. And as a user I was hoping for something better too. At best, I would say this is a point release for Kontakt 5 not a whole new version that requires money to upgrade. Quite disappointing if I'm honest.
A bit fried in the higher freqs

Agostini wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:08 pm Does anyone know if I can install with the key of Kontact 6 also Kontakt 5 to have the Database? Or no Downgrade possible? Native does not respond to any Requests.
Don't think so, no. What database are you after that you wouldn't get with Kontakt 6?
A bit fried in the higher freqs

escalona wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:16 pm Uncle E
the description of the TH-U American Classics only shows British amplifiers... I´m guessing it is an error?
Thanks! Fixed:

https://www.jrrshop.com/overloud-americ ... ig-library

The sale of warez'd plugins on eBay is really going rampant these days. Just got an official eBay marketing email advertising the sale of a "Windows-only version of Dune 3 (instant delivery)" for $5.99. So much to buyer protection on eBay.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

cprompt wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:13 pm
Agostini wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:08 pm Does anyone know if I can install with the key of Kontact 6 also Kontakt 5 to have the Database? Or no Downgrade possible? Native does not respond to any Requests.
Don't think so, no. What database are you after that you wouldn't get with Kontakt 6?
I was still on the Knowledge that the Database for Example with own Sounds is still out - my Fault, sorry. For me now, nothing speaks against a Crossgrade. Thx :-)

cprompt wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:11 pm
omiroad wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:28 pm It turns out I can't really tell the difference between Kontakt 5 and 6...
Yeah... I was kind of tempted by the kontakt 6 upgrade... As a developer of Kontakt instruments I was hoping for more, much more. And as a user I was hoping for something better too. At best, I would say this is a point release for Kontakt 5 not a whole new version that requires money to upgrade. Quite disappointing if I'm honest.
In the end I want to be on the newest release to get all the bug fixes, so for me it was basically a maintenance fee.

omiroad wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:50 pm
cprompt wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:11 pm
In the end I want to be on the newest release to get all the bug fixes, so for me it was basically a maintenance fee.
Also they continue to develop new features into 6. That's the reason I will update to k12 from k11u. Massive X will be a goodie.

When will k13 be released approximately? Mid 2020?

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”