Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Uncle E wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 7:46 am
Hi Uncle E!
Is PSP Ultimate Bundle going to be on sale in JRR Shop?
It is currently on sale in PB and Cherry Audio website.
Thanks!

Uncle E, will JRRshop also offer Xils PolyKB III for it's sale price?

kopa wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 4:02 pm Uncle E, will JRRshop also offer Xils PolyKB III for it's sale price?
I’ll check

krixa wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 3:06 pm I need a discount code for Bitwig upgrade now! :shock:
Got it!

https://www.musicmatter.co.uk/bitwig-st ... v1-digital £119

Bitwig sale V1 to V2 upgrade (including 12 months subscription). A little bit cheaper than original price. Just ordered. Haven't received any code yet though :lol:
Bitwig

krixa wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 6:09 pm Just ordered. Haven't received any code yet though :lol:
If I remember the last time I bought a key from them, they only send them during office hours so you might have to wait until tomorrow morning for them to send it

Digivolt wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 6:23 pm If I remember the last time I bought a key from them, they only send them during office hours so you might have to wait until tomorrow morning for them to send it
Just figured that out checking their conditions. Thanks anyways
EDIT: Got it :D
Bitwig

RSPE have a Waves Gold deal on $129 with Vocal Rider, I'm not so familiar with their gear, is Waves still worth getting, especially this deal in particular?
This isn't what you think.

This is their classic bundle, an ideal middle tier package of very good to exquisite plugins, and Vocal Rider is another sublime one.
Mind you, a few months ago Waves added the SSL bundle as a freebie when buying the Gold bundle.
Anyway, don't forget they still WUP your arse, though you're not forced to abide unless you're upgrading your OS (particularly Mac). If you don't mind that, go for it.

Looking for input on the Rob Papen Explorer 5 bundle. It looks like it has some nice items in it, but wondering both how good they are, and more importantly how much you actually use them.

Thanks in advance for any replies. :-)

Fleer wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 8:27 pm ...a few months ago Waves added the SSL bundle as a freebie when buying the Gold bundle...
Correct. But the Gold discount was lower back then.
The price was $199. Now it’s $129.

Uncle E when will the sale for the BFD3 upgrade (from eco) end ?

Just a warning that AudioDeluxe is sending out the wrong ILok license for the Eventide H3000 Factory. I purchased it last night and they sent me the license for Ultra Reverb. A few other people have said they had the same issue. I contacted AudioDeluxe but haven't heard anything back from them yet.

rockhopper wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 11:13 pm Looking for input on the Rob Papen Explorer 5 bundle. It looks like it has some nice items in it, but wondering both how good they are, and more importantly how much you actually use them.

I don't have version 5 (yet) so I can't comment on GO2, but Papen is generally regarded as a top notch instrument developer. Of the full package, the items I use the most are Blue II (excellent synth, great pads), RG (kind of an off-beat rhythm guitar emulation--completely synthesized--but definitely a unique addition to any track), Reverb (great all-rounder) and Delay (very under-rated, IMHO, but with some of the most interesting delay presets that really show you what this puppy can do).

This package gets offered at various blow-out prices throughout the year, so keep an eye out. But there is definitely value there to be had.

Cheers
-B
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

everyPlugin.com wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 4:16 am
Fleer wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 8:27 pm ...a few months ago Waves added the SSL bundle as a freebie when buying the Gold bundle...
Correct. But the Gold discount was lower back then.
The price was $199. Now it’s $129.
Cheers. Then this is a sweet deal indeed.

rockhopper wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 11:13 pm Looking for input on the Rob Papen Explorer 5 bundle. It looks like it has some nice items in it, but wondering both how good they are, and more importantly how much you actually use them.

I have Go2 & Predator2. I'd like to use both more, but the interface is not as smooth as other companies (at least on my 2 Windows 10 machines). First I did not expect it interfering with my workflow but it does unfortunately. Hope they'll rework the smotheness (turning knobs/faders seem to have low fps, lag a bit when moved by mouse). Otherwise they sound great and have good features.

Maybe you can demo them and see if it is a problem for you.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”