Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Audio Plugin Deals wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:03 am For just $29.99 (instead of $99.99), get the 5-star reviewed Folio-Bass by Channel Robot! Folio Bass provides quick and easy access to unique one-of-a-kind bass sounds. Folio Bass requires the FULL version of Kontakt. Limited time offer, don't miss out!

Deal Page: https://audioplugin.deals/deal-2/
Deal Ends: May 12th
Love those Channel Robot libs. Good choice, APD.

nusound mind wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:10 pm Here's a 50% off coupon code for PhoenixVerb @ Plugin Boutique if anyone wants it. Whoever gets it first. Valid until 23:59 (PST) 30th April 2019.

COUPON - ii9hgh56
Heh. That's the same code I got from them, so it's apparently not quite as "exclusive" as they would like us to believe.

mrj1nx wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:20 am Does anyone know if PA monthly vouchers expire on last of the month or 30 days after you get them, or something else?
in the end of the month.

seangm wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:29 pm Get UVI Digital Synsations free until April 30th, add to your cart and use coupon code: INA-FREEDS

https://www.uvi.net/digital-synsations
Thanks for this!

Digivolt wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:02 pm
seangm wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:29 pm Get UVI Digital Synsations free until April 30th, add to your cart and use coupon code: INA-FREEDS

https://www.uvi.net/digital-synsations
Thanks for this!
FYI, if you already own it, you can still take advantage of this offer. You can use the coupon one time (single-use per account).
Last edited by SolarAxix on Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Audiodeluxe seems to be at some incompetent stage.
I don't recommend ordering anything from them.

I did, and they

1. Haven't confirmed my order (its charged, anyway)
2. The have not replied my questions concerning the order
3. The order in my account is in the "pending stage", now for 3 days
4. Two mails to their support, but completly silence from their side
(and yes, I have checked the junk folder, too)

Are they out of business? Maybe not, because they are pushing new ad spam to me every day, but don't bother the answer to their client, who has over 6 years ordering history, hundreds, if not thausands money spent.
:?:

Sounds unusual, Harry, never had any problems with them and they even popped up in one of these threads IIRC. Maybe send them a PM? Hope this gets settled soon. Just bought from them the other day and all went well.

I'm having the same issue with Audiodeluxe, though I haven't emailed them yet. Order from April 26th still "pending" though I've been charged.

When I placed the order it said "Error, please try again later" but since I saw the order "pending" in my account and it had been charged to my credit card I just left it to finish "pending"... which I see it hasn't. License still hasn't been generated.

Fleer wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:37 pm Sounds unusual, Harry, never had any problems with them and they even popped up in one of these threads IIRC. Maybe send them a PM? Hope this gets settled soon. Just bought from them the other day and all went well.
??

Pm, what do you mean?
Why would I some pm, because I have sent 2 mails to their official site request, including all details, e.g. the ordering number?
And what pm address, should the client knoew Audiodeluxe pm somewhere else, where? Not mentioned in their site, anyway.

Just an idea. I saw them post under the "Audiodeluxe" name in kvr or Gearslutz deals threads recently. Anyway, they should just answer your mails, of course.

Harry_HH wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:42 pm
Fleer wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:37 pm Sounds unusual, Harry, never had any problems with them and they even popped up in one of these threads IIRC. Maybe send them a PM? Hope this gets settled soon. Just bought from them the other day and all went well.
??

Pm, what do you mean?
Why would I some pm, because I have sent 2 mails to their official site request, including all details, e.g. the ordering number?
And what pm address, should the client knoew Audiodeluxe pm somewhere else, where? Not mentioned in their site, anyway.
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=272578

Username "Audiodeluxe" has posted in this thread.

Maybe they're just taking an unusually long time to generate licenses?

Ou_Tis wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:44 pm
??

Pm, what do you mean?
Why should the client communicate with the seller via some forum site?
If they give to the client a support address, and the client has filled all the details in it, it should work better than some pm in some forum.

I accept, that sometimes it may take longer with the licensies, but I will not accept, thst the seller won't inform of the delay, nor answer support tickets.

:dog:

Harry_HH wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:47 pm
??

Pm, what do you mean?
If they give to the client a support address, and the client has filled all the details in it, it should work better than some pm in some forum.

I accept, that sometimes it may take longer with the licensies, but I will not accept, thst the seller won't inform of the delay, nor answer support tickets.

Because the seller can see that you post on forums that show up in internet searches, and know you'll give them bad publicity and probably lose them sales if they don't respond.

Ou_Tis wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:53 pm
Harry_HH wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:47 pm
??

Pm, what do you mean?

Because the seller can see that you post on forums that show up in internet searches, and know you'll give them bad publicity and probably lose them sales if they don't respond.
Well, maybe this post will do the trick...

My experience is that while Audio Deluxe sometimes has the best price or an exclusive deal, their communication, responsiveness and support are definitely not up to the standard of literally every other merchant I've dealt with. JRR Shop, EveryPlugin.com, Don't Crack, Best Service, Plugin Discounts and Time+Space have all been wonderfully responsive and friendly when I've contacted them over the years. Audio Deluxe not so much. Special kudos to Uncle E (JRR) and Koby (Everyplugin.com). And of course, Uncle E's participation here on KVR is wonderful -- and he is always responsive to PM's here. IMO Audio Deluxe needs to step up its game.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”