Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ryan99 wrote: Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:17 am Question for Uncle E: Autotheory 5 is out, with an upgrade price of 19$. Will you get the same price with extra discount?
Thanks for asking. I asked and will probably hear back on Monday.

Does anyone use Psychic Modulation EchoMelt? I already have the Reaktor VHS effect and RC-20 Retro Color so I was wondering if this effect brings anything different to the table that I wouldn't already have covered with those two. EchoMelt is on sale for 20% off so it's tempting...

Soooo... I have WilliamK on my foes list (too much marketplace spam the entire time I have been at KVR, tbh), AND I have never shown the slightest interest in Wusik products. Yet, today, I had to unsubscribe from his mailing list which I never signed up for. I seem to remember he has done that before to KVR members and it's pretty damn disrespectful to other members of this community. Shame on you William K. :x

debra1rlo wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:42 pm... I have never shown the slightest interest in Wusik products. Yet, today, I had to unsubscribe from his mailing list which I never signed up for.
Have you worked out how he even has your email address? That's seems odd as you have shown no interest in Wusik products, so does that suggest they came via KVR which would be a serious breach of trust?

agharta wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:26 pm
debra1rlo wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:42 pm... I have never shown the slightest interest in Wusik products. Yet, today, I had to unsubscribe from his mailing list which I never signed up for.
Have you worked out how he even has your email address? That's seems odd as you have shown no interest in Wusik products, so does that suggest they came via KVR which would be a serious breach of trust?
Our only connection is KVR. Unless one of the many vendors I do buy from has sold him a mailing list with my email. STILL, I was signed up without my permission for a mailing list whose sales manager I have blocked on this site. It's a minor problem in the overall scheme of life, but he HAS done this before years ago and then made some tearful apology thread when he returned - that's when I blocked him, because I KNEW it would happen again, just didn't realize I would be dragged into his bullshit.

I often get signed up to mailing lists without obviously giving permission although it could be hidden in the small print.
Fortunately most do allow me to unsubscribe in seconds and I use a burner email address for many such things just in case.

FWIW, there's a thing that happens now where bots go around signing people up for newsletters. We now have people confirm subscriptions because it became so rampant.

Does anyone want my Focusrite promo: 6 month license to Sonarworks Headphone Edition (license expires 1st Oct)?

I ain't gonna use it and it needs to be claimed within the next few days.

Drop me a PM if you want it.

[gone]
Last edited by mutantdog on Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

I've got one too that I don't want.

Does anyone know if PA monthly vouchers expire on last of the month or 30 days after you get them, or something else?

I thought I remembered someone trying theirs on the 1st and it had expired so I would assume only good for that month.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

The email says it expires at the end of the month.

Here's a 50% off coupon code for PhoenixVerb @ Plugin Boutique if anyone wants it. Whoever gets it first. Valid until 23:59 (PST) 30th April 2019.

COUPON - ii9hgh56

debra1rlo wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:53 pm
agharta wrote: Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:26 pm
Our only connection is KVR. Unless one of the many vendors I do buy from has sold him a mailing list with my email. STILL, I was signed up without my permission for a mailing list whose sales manager I have blocked on this site. It's a minor problem in the overall scheme of life, but he HAS done this before years ago and then made some tearful apology thread when he returned - that's when I blocked him, because I KNEW it would happen again, just didn't realize I would be dragged into his bullshit.
Oops, something is wrong here. I didn't do anything on my end, maybe the server just goofed up somehow. I didn't add any emails or purchased any list. :shrug: In any event, I do see that my list went from 11024 emails to 22000 (something) and I don't know why. I did move some files around in my server as I prepare to move to another machine. Maybe I clicked something and duplicated or merged some databases...? In any event, yeah, if you click Unsubscribe you should never receive another email, as I'm using this newsletter program for years now and don't plan to change. Is a Joomla based application. Anyway,s orry for the mess. :oops: I will check my backups and see if I can compare the mysql databases and see what I did wrong. :dog:

Wk

nusound mind wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:10 pm Here's a 50% off coupon code for PhoenixVerb @ Plugin Boutique if anyone wants it. Whoever gets it first. Valid until 23:59 (PST) 30th April 2019.

COUPON - ii9hgh56
Takes off $20. Still, nice gesture.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”