Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

escalona wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:06 am Funny?
;)

The database needed to re-index.

Hello, I'm thinking of taking advantage of the Sonible discount. I've tried Smart eq2 and I like the results, does anyone have an opinion whether I should go for the bundle of 3 eqs or get Frei:raum instead? Is there a difference at all?
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

I am trying to figure out Gullfoss vs. SmartEQ 2...

dandezebra wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:09 pm I am trying to figure out Gullfoss vs. SmartEQ 2...
Gullfoss is absolutely brilliant. It does one thing exceptionally well, but it only does one thing. SmartEQ, on the other hand, is something that allows you to tinker a bit. Personally, I prefer Gullfoss (by a lot), but I can see why some people might feel otherwise.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

More just curious if both (I actually own both) are used by anyone in the same track.

mgw38 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:17 pm
dandezebra wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:09 pm I am trying to figure out Gullfoss vs. SmartEQ 2...
Gullfoss is absolutely brilliant. It does one thing exceptionally well, but it only does one thing. SmartEQ, on the other hand, is something that allows you to tinker a bit. Personally, I prefer Gullfoss (by a lot), but I can see why some people might feel otherwise.
Well said.

Hi Guys,

Not sure if this is the right place to ask. So please forgive me if it isn’t.

Does anyone know what the (historically )lowest price for softube console 1 9000k channel strip?

Thanks

Nuendo 10 is out. :)

I just purchased the windows version of Gullfoss at the introductory price.
Very impressed with it over the top of the whole mix.

Going to try deessing next :tu:
mgw38 wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:17 pm

What kind of sales (if any) does U-he do?

(It's kind of hard to search for U-he because of the dash.)
(Yeah I see Ubhik is available in the Marketplace but the person only has 2 posts, so...)
Check the re-sellers, don't check the re-sellers. I don't care.

soundbylaura wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:28 pm What kind of sales (if any) does U-he do?
Very rarely. Usually intro sales. Sometimes survey vouchers. But it is rare to get U-he stuff cheaper than regular JRR pricing. I bought almost everything from U-he second hand.

mgw38 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:40 pm
soundbylaura wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:28 pm What kind of sales (if any) does U-he do?
Very rarely. Usually intro sales. Sometimes survey vouchers. But it is rare to get U-he stuff cheaper than regular JRR pricing. I bought almost everything from U-he second hand.
Thanks. :cry:
Check the re-sellers, don't check the re-sellers. I don't care.

soundbylaura wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:29 pm
mgw38 wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:40 pm
Thanks. :cry:
I could have sworn there was one last BF because I remember looking at Diva. It was still a little high for me. It wasn't all their products though because Zebra wasn't on the sale.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”