Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Project wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:22 pm I just realized that Spitfire Chamber Strings is at a 50% discount for less than another our and bought it
Sigh! They are supposed to be really good but even at 50% off that is outside of what I can justify for myself. :neutral:
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Same here. Still too much for my blood.

mgw38 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:28 pm
Project wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:22 pm I just realized that Spitfire Chamber Strings is at a 50% discount for less than another our and bought it
Sigh! They are supposed to be really good but even at 50% off that is outside of what I can justify for myself. :neutral:
the price is good until tomorrow (5/22/19 at 23:59 GMT) so until 4:59 pm PDT.

mgw38 wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:28 pm
Yeah, this set is really beautiful and versatile, over 100 GB carefully sampled articulations. Leaving the € 349 offer on the table hurts...

dzilizzi wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:05 pm But really? If you aren't on Apple, you shouldn't have to WUP it for a while.
I'm on Apple and haven't WUPed yet, but will to go v10...what am I doing wrong? :? :roll:

Klevgrand are giving away a free cut-down version of their REAMP plugin to celebrate opening their own webstore. Creating an account (with the right email) will let you access all of the products you bought from them in the past via selz.

https://klevgrand.se/products/freeamp
Image Image Image Image

ftech wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:37 am
dzilizzi wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:05 pm But really? If you aren't on Apple, you shouldn't have to WUP it for a while.
I'm on Apple and haven't WUPed yet, but will to go v10...what am I doing wrong? :? :roll:
V9 and V10 coexist quite happily... no need to WUP really.
Just be careful when you install new V10 plugins.
I haven’t WUP’d for years and Waves don’t normally upgrade older plugins. The only reason to is when there’s a completely new OS that Waves won’t work with or like when Apple went from Power PC to Intel.

Nothing, I guess. I just heard a lot of complaints that every time Apple forced an OS upgrade that Waves quit working. I don't own an Apple.

Maybe I should say that for a PC, you really only have to pay WUP when you want to. It is rarely required. I cannot say how it is for Apple.

As far as version 10? I don't know that I would WUP for it. I got it with my last bundle upgrade (cheaper than WUP, yet updated it for another year) Not sure what it actually did.

SteveWZ wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:51 am 5 Special Sales - All at one time - Save BIG

1. Save on ALL Valhalla Reverb and FX expansions - Save Now
(Use code "yes")

2. "Mix Glitch" for Unfiltered Audio SpecOps - Save Now
(No code needed)

3. "Polished Districts" for Acon Digital Verberate 2 - Save Now
(No code needed)

4. "Optical Space" for LiquidSonics Illusion - Save Now
(No code needed)

5. Pro Studio Rack for Unfiltered Audio BYOME - Save Now
(No code needed)
Code 'yes' doesn't seem to work for me, is it expired or am I doing something wrong? :)

In case you're not checking the No Chat site, Kilohearts kHs One is now $19 (normally $99). Ends Sunday:

https://www.jrrshop.com/kilohearts-khs-one

whiskers wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:24 pm
SteveWZ wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:51 am 5 Special Sales - All at one time - Save BIG

1. Save on ALL Valhalla Reverb and FX expansions - Save Now
(Use code "yes")

2. "Mix Glitch" for Unfiltered Audio SpecOps - Save Now
(No code needed)

3. "Polished Districts" for Acon Digital Verberate 2 - Save Now
(No code needed)

4. "Optical Space" for LiquidSonics Illusion - Save Now
(No code needed)

5. Pro Studio Rack for Unfiltered Audio BYOME - Save Now
(No code needed)
Code 'yes' doesn't seem to work for me, is it expired or am I doing something wrong? :)
Yes, YES, and yes all failed for me as well (dev had it listed differently here and at the site). It's pretty irritating that one has to try to put it in to even see what the discount is, and then it doesn't work.
If every KVR member wrote one review a year we'd have 1340 reviews each day!

kelvyn wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:02 pm
I haven’t WUP’d for years and Waves don’t normally upgrade older plugins. The only reason to is when there’s a completely new OS that Waves won’t work with or like when Apple went from Power PC to Intel.
I guess this will happen again soon, as Apple prepares for a switch from Intel to using their own chips.

Fleer wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:21 pm
kelvyn wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:02 pm
I guess this will happen again soon, as Apple prepares for a switch from Intel to using their own chips.
Yes, that is going to be interesting.

Simple solution: buy used Macs

Uncle E, regarding your sample sets: 1.) What is the difference between a sample set; and a sample set upgrade? 2.) to what level can I /am I allowed to - manipulate the wave data? I'd like to be able to load some of it into wavelab/sound forge and truncate, etc. for my own usage (music production only) - thx

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”