Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

For just $99.99 (instead of $576), get the AcousticSamples 4-in-1 Guitar Bundle comprising of GD-6 Acoustic Guitar, Strategy, Sunbird and Telematic V3!

Acousticsamples creates virtual instruments focused on the perfect recreation of acoustic and electric instrument such as guitars, pianos, organs and more.

Originally $576, the whole bundle is now available for just $99.99 for a limited time only (you save a whopping $476). You can also buy just what you need except Telematic V3 which is an added bonus that comes when you buy the whole bundle. Scroll down to read more! This is an amazing no-brainer offer you should not miss!

Deal Page: https://audioplugin.deals
Deal Ends: April 3rd
There's always a hot deal cooking at Audio Plugin Deals! Check out the latest deals here: https://audioplugin.deals/

Only until April 3rd
Save up to USD 100 on Live 10 upgrades

Ableton Live upto 100$ discount running

yohanandz wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:31 am Only until April 3rd

From Lite or Intro only.
Image Image Image Image

yohanandz wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:31 am Only until April 3rd

50$ OFF if you upgrade to Standard
100$ OFF if you upgrade to Suite

Audio Plugin Deals wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:06 am For just $99.99 (instead of $576), get the AcousticSamples 4-in-1 Guitar Bundle comprising of GD-6 Acoustic Guitar, Strategy, Sunbird and Telematic V3!

Schweet, come to mama :tu:

Fleer wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:22 pm
Audio Plugin Deals wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:06 am For just $99.99 (instead of $576), get the AcousticSamples 4-in-1 Guitar Bundle comprising of GD-6 Acoustic Guitar, Strategy, Sunbird and Telematic V3!

The only bad thing about these is you need the UVI workstation to run them. Not a problem really. Just, I totally forget I have them because they are not in Kontakt, if that makes sense.

How do Waves license transfers work so can I pass on the free SSL 4000 Collection that came with my Gold Bundle?
I know you pay 5% of the so called Regular price as a fee but I haven't activated it yet so does that make it easier?

agharta wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:08 pm How do Waves license transfers work so can I pass on the free SSL 4000 Collection that came with my Gold Bundle?
I know you pay 5% of the so called Regular price as a fee but I haven't activated it yet so does that make it easier?
I think the free SSL 4000 Collection would register in an account once Waves Gold was registered to the same one at the same time but this all had to be during the promotion. If you registered Gold in your account didnt SSL show up in there too? If so, you pay the transfer fee (capped at around $50 or something right?).
If by some miracle you registered Gold but SSL didnt register but rather you were emailed a serial then it wouldn't be tied to your account and whoever you're transferring it to can just register it without a fee.

Insanelysane wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:18 pm I think the free SSL 4000 Collection would register in an account once Waves Gold was registered to the same one at the same time but this all had to be during the promotion. If you registered Gold in your account didnt SSL show up in there too? If so, you pay the transfer fee (capped at around $50 or something right?).
If by some miracle you registered Gold but SSL didnt register but rather you were emailed a serial then it wouldn't be tied to your account and whoever you're transferring it to can just register it without a fee.
The SSL 4000 Collection is showing in my account it's just that I haven't activated it yet.
I guess that makes no difference in terms of the transfer?
They cap at $150 which equates to a Regular price of $3,000 based on the 5% rule.
I will ask them at some point if it's eligible to be transferred.
I'm new to Waves so wanted some general info as haven't even download, installed and activated yet.

agharta wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:27 pm
Insanelysane wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:18 pm I think the free SSL 4000 Collection would register in an account once Waves Gold was registered to the same one at the same time but this all had to be during the promotion. If you registered Gold in your account didnt SSL show up in there too? If so, you pay the transfer fee (capped at around $50 or something right?).
The SSL 4000 Collection is showing in my account it's just that I haven't activated it yet.
They cap at $150 which equates to a Regular price of $3,000 based on the 5% rule.
I'm new to Waves so wanted some general info as haven't even download, installed and activated yet.

While its not activated yet, it is registered to your account (you see it in your Waves account). Transferring it to a new owner would mean paying the transfer fee I'm pretty sure. The activation thing is just whether its active on your system, or rather it tells you which system your licenses are activated to in case you have a few different computers for music making. I hope that helps and you dont have a hefty transfer fee, otherwise perhaps just use them :) :phones:

dzilizzi wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:37 pm

The only bad thing about these is you need the UVI workstation to run them. Not a problem really. Just, I totally forget I have them because they are not in Kontakt, if that makes sense.
I even prefer UVI workstation to Kontakt :)

agharta wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:27 pm
You also have to be current with the WUP to transfer it. This means, you should transfer it within the next year as the WUP on a new product is 1 year from the date you register it to your account. After that you have to pay the WUP to transfer it.

Fleer wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:12 pm
dzilizzi wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:37 pm

I even prefer UVI workstation to Kontakt :)
It's funny. I remember my Ravenscroft is on the UVI, but totally forget everything else until I open it for the Ravenscroft and go OH! I forgot I had that!

The bigger problem is I bought a bunch of OT Guitars because I forgot I had those.

dzilizzi wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:48 pmYou also have to be current with the WUP to transfer it. This means, you should transfer it within the next year as the WUP on a new product is 1 year from the date you register it to your account. After that you have to pay the WUP to transfer it.
Thanks for that. The whole WUP thing was one reason I kept away from Waves but I didn't realise it had to be up to date just to transfer it.
Well If I make something for selling the SSL 4000 Collection it will make the Gold Bundle cheap enough for me not to care about selling it down the line.

I would almost keep the SSL collection and sell the Gold. But really? If you aren't on Apple, you shouldn't have to WUP it for a while. And then it is usually cheaper to upgrade, which resets your WUP for a year. I think I may have WUP'd twice in 10 years. Only once because I had to. They other time was because they had added a bunch of plugins to my bundle and it was cheaper to WUP than buy all of them separately.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”