Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I guess the moral here is: no matter what email you may get from PA, always check this forum before pulling the trigger, and also, if you're so inclined, join the "Audio Plugin Deals and Freebies - VST/AAX/AU and Sample Libraries" group on Facebook. They always share all deals and if something cheaper shows up, it will be there in the comments. It has saved me quite a bit of money.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/plugind ... oup_header
:tu:
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

Just received this email from PA:
bx_townhouse made by Brainworx 29USD
(duplicated on Bargain Center no chat)

I didn't get that email at all but it's showing on site as $129. Perhaps someone could share the $29 code.

Here's the code I received:

24H-toWn-29-190216

$4 for bx_townhouse Buss Compressor? Ok, ok PA you win. Take my money :D

Looks like PA are at it again. bx_townhouse $29. As someone who does not own an ssl bus comp, I’ll have to demo this. On what genre / best uses for this type of compressor?

InsertNameHere wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:00 am Looks like PA are at it again. bx_townhouse $29. As someone who does not own an ssl bus comp, I’ll have to demo this. On what genre / best uses for this type of compressor?
I like it a lot on techno grooves :)

escalona wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:34 am I guess the moral here is: no matter what email you may get from PA, always check this forum before pulling the trigger, and also, if you're so inclined, join the "Audio Plugin Deals and Freebies - VST/AAX/AU and Sample Libraries" group on Facebook. They always share all deals and if something cheaper shows up, it will be there in the comments. It has saved me quite a bit of money.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/plugind ... oup_header
:tu:
Oh no. I joined. My checking account is terrified. ;)
Check the re-sellers, don't check the re-sellers. I don't care.

Ok folks, I got an email, bought it and it worked...
bx_townhouse for $29
voucher code: 24H-toWn-29-190216
Enjoy!
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

Who would have known ;)

InsertNameHere wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:00 am Looks like PA are at it again. bx_townhouse $29. As someone who does not own an ssl bus comp, I’ll have to demo this. On what genre / best uses for this type of compressor?
Main buss (Ratio 2) and drum buss (Ratio 4) are the usual applications. Try it with Attack and Release at +1 or +3, I almost never use times longer than those.

Uncle E wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:40 pm
Main buss (Ratio 2) and drum buss (Ratio 4) are the usual applications. Try it with Attack and Release at +1 or +3, I almost never use times longer than those.
Does it offer something unique compared with NI Solid Bus Comp?

Is it a good idea in a long-term view to share PA codes like these? I'm not sure. That's why I am asking.

martinjuenke wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:47 pm Does it offer something unique compared with NI Solid Bus Comp?
Sorry, I don't know. I was only referring to SSL-type buss compressors in general. FWIW, I don't find Solid Bus to sound very much like a real SSL but neither does any other plugin I've tried, including the ones from Universal Audio and Waves.

Etienne1973 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:50 pm Is it a good idea in a long-term view to share PA codes like these? I'm not sure. That's why I am asking.
It‘s good idea to keep this forum alive.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”