Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Whoops, wrong thread.

shidostrife wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:16 am I think I saw a banner ad saying something like "Soundtoys $10 new deals each week"

I'm guessing each little plugins will be $10 if you wait.
Correct!

anyone want my White 2A Levelling Amplifier serial? swap for something?
I'm done with IK Multimedia.

Get €10 off your purchase(s) at Rhythmic Robot with the coupon MONGOGIFT. No minimum spend so you can get a tenners worth of stuff for free if you like.

Thanks to bpb for the heads-up.
Image Image Image Image

sprnva wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:16 pm Get €10 off your purchase(s) at Rhythmic Robot with the coupon MONGOGIFT. No minimum spend so you can get a tenners worth of stuff for free if you like.

Thanks! Don't foregt to add the code REGAL for a free Regal Rhythm.

kingryan wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 11:08 pm
sprnva wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 8:16 pm Get €10 off your purchase(s) at Rhythmic Robot with the coupon MONGOGIFT. No minimum spend so you can get a tenners worth of stuff for free if you like.

Thanks! Don't foregt to add the code REGAL for a free Regal Rhythm.
Weird but I can't get through their check out system - when I click Place Order it just says "Forbidden" with no explanation why.

Weird - I figured it out. Even though it looks like you can sign up a new customer account as you go through checkout, it didn't work for me. Had to sign up a new account beforehand, login and then purchase.

Thinking about getting the new El Rey compressor from Acustica Audio. I think it's the last day for the intro discount. Is €148 the best price though, or is there some coupon code to bring the price down more? It's a fantastic compressor for sure - I've spent a few hours playing with the trial version. But even with the discount it's a pretty expensive plugin... :scared:

pekadan wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:43 pm Thinking about getting the new El Rey compressor from Acustica Audio. I think it's the last day for the intro discount. Is €148 the best price though, or is there some coupon code to bring the price down more? It's a fantastic compressor for sure - I've spent a few hours playing with the trial version. But even with the discount it's a pretty expensive plugin... :scared:
Join the Acustica Audiophiles facebook group and ask for a US dealer (if you're in the US). Their discounts range from 10% to 30%. I can't remember at the moment who the dealer is for the US but I've bought from them once (until I realize I needed to put $1500 into upgrading my PC to work with acustica plugins... :neutral: )
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

escalona wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:12 pm
pekadan wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:43 pm Thinking about getting the new El Rey compressor from Acustica Audio. I think it's the last day for the intro discount. Is €148 the best price though, or is there some coupon code to bring the price down more? It's a fantastic compressor for sure - I've spent a few hours playing with the trial version. But even with the discount it's a pretty expensive plugin... :scared:
Join the Acustica Audiophiles facebook group and ask for a US dealer (if you're in the US). Their discounts range from 10% to 30%. I can't remember at the moment who the dealer is for the US but I've bought from them once (until I realize I needed to put $1500 into upgrading my PC to work with acustica plugins... :neutral: )
I'm in the EU but maybe it's possible to buy from a US dealer anyway??

pekadan wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:44 pm
Look at your region here https://www.acustica-audio.com/pages/dealers or try to use a VPN, but this is more like a person to person deal with them, so I don't think the VPN thing will work for this...
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

escalona wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:50 pm
pekadan wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:44 pm
Look at your region here https://www.acustica-audio.com/pages/dealers or try to use a VPN, but this is more like a person to person deal with them, so I don't think the VPN thing will work for this...
Ok, thanks!

Boss RPS-10

Looks like its going to go for relative cheapness.

They dont come up for sale very often, I bought one the other day and it is very cool.
Has a keyboard input so that pitchshifting can be sequenced, works great with CV and modular gear

Can get really creatively glitchy

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/202522948097 ... .S2.R3.TR5
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Rational wrote: Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:53 pm So who's tried out the Hofa System in comparison to KiloHearts and Byome among others?
https://hofa-plugins.de/en/plugins/hofa-system/

I got my Hofa Everything for $95 when it was on sale back in mid September.
was there really a HOFA EVERYTHING (= SYSTEM & IQ bundles) for 95usd?

Anyone else thinking Melodyne might be getting a version upgrade soon? They seem to be offering discounted edition upgrades for some time ...

Better not be that they got Alchemied as some hypothesized...

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”