Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

seangm wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:12 pm Did anyone get the codes for the latest Plugin Alliance Xmas sale? They emailed me the first batch of them but I haven't seen anything for the latest sale so maybe they haven't sent them yet
DearVR Pro $179 xms18-dvr179-98dvr2
Brainworx bx_refinement $49 xms18-bxr49-ref756
Dangerous Music BAX EQ $69 xms18-bax69-dan631

:wink:
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

escalona wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:58 pm
seangm wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:12 pm Did anyone get the codes for the latest Plugin Alliance Xmas sale? They emailed me the first batch of them but I haven't seen anything for the latest sale so maybe they haven't sent them yet
DearVR Pro $179 xms18-dvr179-98dvr2
Brainworx bx_refinement $49 xms18-bxr49-ref756
Dangerous Music BAX EQ $69 xms18-bax69-dan631

:wink:
Awesome thanks!

Selling something for 80% off, get a PM asking for it cheaper because they cant afford it
WTF is wrong with these idiots
Amazon: why not use an alternative

VariKusBrainZ wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:41 pm Selling something for 80% off, get a PM asking for it cheaper because they cant afford it
LOL! Obviously, at 80% off, you weren't selling it to make money, so why not for free???? :dog:

I guess they figured it couldn't hurt to ask....

we might need to make a thread for them.
obviously i just generally ignore them, but i've had a few where i've deleted the email, then had them come back with a different sob story, trying to shave $ off something i'm already taking a hit on.

assclowns

People, relax, we are all cheap here in one way or another. :)
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

mgw38 wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:01 am People, relax, we are all cheap here in one way or another. :)
That! ⇮
:harp:
“In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.”

blue monk wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:38 pm Beyerdynamic DT990 Premium Limited-Edition Black
$164.99
https://www.massdrop.com/buy/beyerdynam ... tion-black
free shipping within the USA
Does anybody have any experience with this Massdrop thing? The way I understand it this is some sort of "group buy" system. They do have quite a few high end headphones on offer. I am mainly wondering about how long it usually takes them to ship once an item has "dropped".
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

mgw38 wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:20 am
blue monk wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:38 pm Beyerdynamic DT990 Premium Limited-Edition Black
$164.99
https://www.massdrop.com/buy/beyerdynam ... tion-black
free shipping within the USA
Does anybody have any experience with this Massdrop thing? The way I understand it this is some sort of "group buy" system. They do have quite a few high end headphones on offer. I am mainly wondering about how long it usually takes them to ship once an item has "dropped".
They usually give you a date if you scroll down to read the page. For the link you posted this was the date:

Estimated ship date is Dec 27, 2018 PT.

I've bought from them a few times.

VariKusBrainZ wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:41 pm Selling something for 80% off, get a PM asking for it cheaper because they cant afford it
r/choosingbeggars
Check the re-sellers, don't check the re-sellers. I don't care.

IT'S FOR A CHURCH, HONEY!
NEXT!

Got this Little Microshift for $10
https://www.soundtoys.com/product/little-microshift/
and
Little Radiator for $10
Uncle E wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:30 am 88% off Soundtoys Little Radiator, now $10 instead of $79:

https://www.jrrshop.com/soundtoys-little-radiator

If you want a touch of 60s warmth on your tracks, reach for Little Radiator. It’s great for fattening up bass, guitar, drums, or vocals. And it’s fantastic on electric piano.

This modeled tube pre-amp from Soundtoys is based on the Altec 1566A, a simple little preamp straight out of the Motown Era. Little Radiator drives and breaks up in very interesting ways, creating rich harmonic distortion, exactly like the 1566A.

ErBen wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:07 pm IT'S FOR A CHURCH, HONEY!
NEXT!
He should charge double then.
Check the re-sellers, don't check the re-sellers. I don't care.

soundbylaura wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:26 pm
ErBen wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:07 pm IT'S FOR A CHURCH, HONEY!
NEXT!
He should charge double then.
...double the FULL price :D

I think I saw a banner ad saying something like "Soundtoys $10 new deals each week"

I'm guessing each little plugins will be $10 if you wait.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”