When will NI update Kontakt for 4k screens?

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've looked on NI forums, but they won't commit, or make any statement.

Is it an issue with all their 3rd party interfaces not being compatible?

Heard any gossip?

It seems crazy for a major company to still put out products that look midget on a decent sized monitor.

It puts me off using them unless necessary.
Member 12, Studio One v6.5, VPS Avenger, Kontakt 7, Spitfire, Dune, Arturia, Sonible, Baby Audio, CableGuys, Nektar Panorama P1, Vaporizer 2 to test out

Shush up now. Wouldn't you rather a nice new sample library instead? No? How about a new reaktor ensemble which also can't be resized? No? Uuhhhh..... here take this new reverb and shutup!

...when 32K is standard...

Why on earth would they need to do that?

Echoes in the Attic
Wouldn't you rather a nice new sample library instead? No? How about a new reaktor ensemble which also can't be resized? No? Uuhhhh..... here take this new reverb and shutup!
Truth is I found NI stuff so tiny to read, that it makes fiddling with little buttons too awkward

So I switched to synths for the last 12 months, while waiting for NI to get the GUI act together.

And Valhalla expands nicely, so reverb isn't necessary.

Let's hope NI get it together soon
Member 12, Studio One v6.5, VPS Avenger, Kontakt 7, Spitfire, Dune, Arturia, Sonible, Baby Audio, CableGuys, Nektar Panorama P1, Vaporizer 2 to test out

kevvvvv wrote: Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:32 am Let's hope NI get it together soon
They have to consult with the bean counters in their new management team before anything moves these days :wink:
No auto tune...

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”