Uberschall Elastik 3

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Does anyone use this? I grabbed it last week, hoping it would allow me to load my own samples but, even though it doesn't, it still seems like it might be pretty useful. It comes with some demo content and I bought a cheap library from them (Neurofunk) so I could play with it a bit more. So far I am reasonably impressed with what I can do with it and how easy it is to work with. It feels like it might be able to do a lot of things I've been doing in Arcade if I can get the right content for it.

The sample pack I bought has some nice drum sounds that I'm sure I will want to use but what I am really keen to try is taking some of the basslines in the pack and making them fit into our songs in the correct key and everything. It feels like it could be a great way to fill out arrangements and add things we wouldn't normally come up with ourselves.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

Really? No-one uses Elastik? That's a shame, I'm really enjoying getting into it more, it definitely has a lot to offer.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

elastik is here for long time since version1 but it never got into to mainstream use, probably due to different workflow and expansion prices.

I like different workflows, they force me to do different things. Elastik is dead easy to work with, the basics are just like any other drum machine.

I just read the "manual" / "pamphlet" as I have a couple of packs. I haven't really done a lot with it but I am intreagued more now than before. Snazzy UI helps. I'll post more after more time with it this weekend hopefully!

Cool. I have to find a bit of time, too.

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”