Experiences with UVI World Suite (Asia)?

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

heyho,

i'm searching for good vsti for japanese instruments, preferrably including some ready-to-play phrases and loops.

UVI world suite looks interesting, although it's a bit expensive cause you can't buy only the asia "pack".
does anyone have experiences with the product?

have a nice day!

I have World Suite and it's THE instrument collection for ethnic stuff. UVI isn't exactly cheap but the quality more than make up for it. I own Synth Anthology as well. Good stuff.

thanks for your reply. unfortunately, they do not offer the individual regions separately. so i guess i have to wait for a sale.

i'm mostly interested in the shakuhachi of the "asia" library. could you tell me if there are loops and phrases that can be played in sync to the DAW tempo? and do you have control over the flute's vibrato?

all the best!

Deskada wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:39 pm thanks for your reply. unfortunately, they do not offer the individual regions separately. so i guess i have to wait for a sale.

i'm mostly interested in the shakuhachi of the "asia" library. could you tell me if there are loops and phrases that can be played in sync to the DAW tempo? and do you have control over the flute's vibrato?

all the best!
I'll have to get back to you on that. I haven't used the Asia section that much but I'm pretty sure vibrato can be assigned to the mod wheel etc. As for loops, I'll investigate and reply here :) I'd be surprised if they can't sync to the daw tempo though.

thanks again :) i didn't expect to get an answer at all.

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”