Soundiron hyperion strings micro

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

What do you think of it ?
I know two more versions will be coming out elements and a symphonic versions in the future but have any of you bought the micro version if so what do u think ?

I got the Micro version and while I saw several people liking it, I don't find it to be too convincing.
It's very dry which is nice if you like that stuff and it has a lot of options to shape the sound, like a virtual stage where you can move any instrument to any place on it either up close or back far or to the left or right or center etc, along with some other cool features.

But all in all it just sounds synthy to me. The shorts only have 2 round robins so you will get that machine gun effect.
I would wait for Elements, which will have more round robins and a better legato.

Also, Hyperion Brass is coming within the next few months as well.

Coda4 wrote: Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:36 am I got the Micro version and while I saw several people liking it, I don't find it to be too convincing.
It's very dry which is nice if you like that stuff and it has a lot of options to shape the sound, like a virtual stage where you can move any instrument to any place on it either up close or back far or to the left or right or center etc, along with some other cool features.

But all in all it just sounds synthy to me. The shorts only have 2 round robins so you will get that machine gun effect.
I would wait for Elements, which will have more round robins and a better legato.

Also, Hyperion Brass is coming within the next few months as well.
Do you have other string libaries ? And are you going to be upgrading to elements ?

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”