change/move a kontakt library?

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hi, i bought some heavyocity stuff now and i downlioaded them from the heavyocity portal and registered in teh native access center, i could then add the libraries manually but strangely gravity, DM-307 and 2 others needed to be installed and now are in the main kontakt folder from ni and not IN MY user folder from heavyociy :/ any way to move the libraries? i want non NI stuff in my user folder and not where ni wants it to install. thx
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Most Kontakt libraries can be moved, but these might be exceptions somehow.

You could try to move them and refresh Native Access. It should give you the option to repair the installation and you might get the option to locate the library on your computer.

You run Database Options, add the folder(s) and rescan

NA can only have one preference for an install location. Then you may move things. RTFM.

You can also relocate the Kontakt Player libraries directly from Kontakt's Libraries tab. If you have moved the library folder somewhere, next time you open Kontakt it will show you a Locate button. Then just point it to where you moved the library.

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”