Free Yamaha RX-11 HD sample pack

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thank you for sharing! And nice sounding trailer :)

Thank you. :tu:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

thecontrolcentre wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:18 pm
SampleScience wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:50 pm
thecontrolcentre wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:48 pm Thanks :)
I cant get the download to work on my phone. Will try again later on my PC.
Good to know that it isn't working well on your mobile. I got a bit of hate mail because some people can't get the pack for free via Gumroad. I'll do some tests on my Android tablet to see if it works.

Edit: did some tests and it worked like a charm. Not sure what is wrong. Might have to contact Gumroad about this.
It's not working on my laptop either (win 8.1, IE) no matter what I put in the "fair price" box I get taken back to the same page, rather than the download. IE then puts up a warning saying the page is not displaying correctly. Must be a Gumroad issue ...
From the info I gathered, the issue seems to be with Edge and IE. I'll contact Gumroad about the issue, since it's more their expertise than mine. Thank you for taking the time to let me know about the issue! :tu:

Edit: I see that IE is disconitnued and it seems that Edge will be rebuild based on Chrome. However, the issue could be related to the OS. One thing is sure, the Gumroad card function perfectly well on Chrome and Firefox.

Thankyou!

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”