Best FREE Multisampled EGuitar, Metal Guitar & EBass from Japanese Website

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

enroe wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:40 pm
killahpl wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:32 am This is really cool. Can anyone aware me on what that control change is all about? What do I need to do to trigger the different articulations? Thank you.
That is very easy. You just go here, choose
one of those players and load an sfz-file. :tu:
Thank you for taking the time to reply. I have Sforzando and use it - I was referring to something else: how do I trigger the various articulations of the guitar throughout a pattern? Do I, for example, draw a midi note on key C0, D0 or whatever under the note I want to be (again, for example) palm muted? If so, how do I know which key triggers which articulation? Thanks.

killahpl wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:31 pm Do I, for example, draw a midi note on key C0, D0 or whatever under the note I want to be (again, for example) palm muted?
Yes, of course.

It can also be a midi-controller.
killahpl wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:31 pm If so, how do I know which key triggers which articulation? Thanks.
1. In the descriptions.

2. Usually - in the sforzando-field below the instrument field - there are
all articulations as "drop-down-menu" (see sforzando manual!). This works only
if it is defined in the sfz-file, but usually it should be defined!
free mp3s + info: andy-enroe.de songs + weird stuff: enroe.de

enroe wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:05 pm
killahpl wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:31 pm Do I, for example, draw a midi note on key C0, D0 or whatever under the note I want to be (again, for example) palm muted?
Yes, of course.

It can also be a midi-controller.
killahpl wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:31 pm If so, how do I know which key triggers which articulation? Thanks.
1. In the descriptions.

2. Usually - in the sforzando-field below the instrument field - there are
all articulations as "drop-down-menu" (see sforzando manual!). This works only
if it is defined in the sfz-file, but usually it should be defined!
I think we've still got a little bit of a misunderstanding - in your point 2., I think you're referring to a situation, where you choose one articulation which will be used throughout a piece, whereas I'm talking about programming changes in articulation at set points (i.e. power chords for the intro, palm-muting for the riff, etc. etc.)

Thanks.

killahpl wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:18 pm I think we've still got a little bit of a misunderstanding - in your point 2., I think you're referring to a situation, where you choose one articulation which will be used throughout a piece, whereas I'm talking about programming changes in articulation at set points (i.e. power chords for the intro, palm-muting for the riff, etc. etc.)

Thanks.
What I do is: I look at the dop-down menu. There I find the note which has to be set to trigger this articulation - live or in the midi-editor. And so I decide if it should be palm muting, power-chords, bent up, bent down, triads etc. :tu:
free mp3s + info: andy-enroe.de songs + weird stuff: enroe.de

I doubt it will ever be in Kontakt as Kontakt can't read flac and redistribution of the sound files is prohibited.

Yeah, the articulations are keyswitchable.

enroe wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:36 pm
topaz wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:05 am very nice, let's hope these get kontakt GUI versions ;-)
The fun with Kontakt has been beclouded because of this. :(
That seems to suggest an issue with going from Kontakt to other formats, not the other way round ? :help:

Yeah as long as you have the rights to the audio files and can convert them to Kontakt readable wave files you can turn anything into a Kontakt instrument and distribute it. It is a rights issue here, not inability.

This is an amazing collection of sounds! There are some genuine gems there. :party:

However, the koto sounds a bit noisy on my system. It distorts. It could be my amplifier though. I'm going to review them for my blog, the amount and the quality (for free) is almost too good to be true.

What a find! :clap:

If you're gonna do a review, you could wait till more of them get GUIs. Or update the review later, but in any case, more GUIs are on the way.

Great! Many thanks.
바보

DSmolken wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:54 am If you're gonna do a review, you could wait till more of them get GUIs. Or update the review later, but in any case, more GUIs are on the way.
Thank you for the information, I didn't know they were going to update them with GUIs. Still, judging from the demo they seem to sound very good. So I'll focus my review on the sound then.

Very good multis. :tu:
Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

The metal guitar now has a GUI, some extra functionality, and a new demo.

https://unreal-instruments.wixsite.com/ ... /metal-gtx

And the standard guitar now also has a GUI. There are two ways to select articulations: keyswitches which have KSOP in the instrument name, and velocity switching which is VSOP, heh. The developer often posts pictures of whiskey bottles on Twitter, but perhaps likes VSOP brandy as well.

https://unreal-instruments.wixsite.com/ ... ard-guitar

Not sure if more of the existing instruments will be getting GUIs, or if we'll be getting new stuff next.

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”