Loopcloud 4 out!!

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

JiggSaw wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:06 am Is there anyway to remove sub-folders from the library? It seems like I can only remove the root. I would like to add my Maschine Expansions folder to the library but it would be sloppy since the sub-folders have things like "Documentation", "Groups", and "Projects".
You can ignore filetypes, I think, in preferences. You can put a list of extensions not to import there. We don't have a way of removing particular folders yet.
Devious Machines

Basil Rush wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:53 pm
JiggSaw wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:06 am Is there anyway to remove sub-folders from the library? It seems like I can only remove the root. I would like to add my Maschine Expansions folder to the library but it would be sloppy since the sub-folders have things like "Documentation", "Groups", and "Projects".
You can ignore filetypes, I think, in preferences. You can put a list of extensions not to import there. We don't have a way of removing particular folders yet.
Ok. If I ignore all filetypes am I just presented with an empty folder? Or does it stop the folder from being imported?

Can you work offline with Loopcloud ? I.o.w, does it store all your settings and analyzed stuff on your system too ?
More BPM please

dionenoid wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:50 pm Can you work offline with Loopcloud ? I.o.w, does it store all your settings and analyzed stuff on your system too ?
Yes you can work offline and all the tags will be in place.

Slick update :party:

You may well still get a folder in the current version, but let's revisit this in the next few months and we can look at some better organisational features. There are a good few requests for hiding packs and unwanted content from the library so we will definitely do something!

Is there an easy way to preview midi files with sound?

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”