Lunaris, Pads Instrument by Luftrum.

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

There's a Lunaris give-away ongoing at the moment where you can win Lunaris ($159) to you and one of your music / producer friends. Lunaris also have 25% discount (40$ off) during the give-away, just enter lunarispads in the promo field at checkout.

Check the frontpage of luftrum.com for further info. :wink:

Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

Wish I had a friend :help:
A friend in need is a friend indeed.

Dillinger wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:21 am Wish I had a friend :help:
A friend in need is a friend indeed.
You don't need a friend to enter... you can also enter as you and yourself. :wink:
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

I have posted a review of Lunaris for Soundbytes Magazine: http://soundbytesmag.net/review-lunaris ... m-luftrum/

I know some of you have asked and now it's here: Lunaris is on sale from June 3 to June 20 with 40% discount (from $159 to $95). To apply the discount, enter lunarisjune in the promo field at checkout.

Also, I often receive questions whether Lunaris requires the full version of Kontakt, and it doesn't. Lunaris is created and licensed for the free Kontakt Player (we pay NI for that option) so you do not need the full version of Kontakt to play Lunaris. In fact, no other software or purchase is needed. You don't even need a DAW since Kontakt Player can run in stand-alone mode. :)
Luftrum
Sound Designer

Lunaris is updated to v1.5

Lunaris is updated to version 1.5 with 100 brand new pads created by Stephan Baer from the Sonic Underworld label, bringing the total amount of pads in Lunaris from 400 to up over 500 presets. The update also adds CPU optimization for idle instances of Lunaris. Lunaris v1.5 is fully NKS compatible and completely free for all Lunaris users. Existing customers have received the update in their mailbox.

The new pads are very suitable for cinematic and filmscore, ranging from light to dark, from dramatic and slightly distorted pads to lush, bright and subtle stringpads and all created with a focus on CPU usage. Listen to the demo below demonstrating 14 of the 100 new pads.

There are still a few days left of the summer sale (until July 28) to grab Lunaris with 40% off. New content and lowered price, what’s not to like? :-)

https://soundcloud.com/luftrum-1/lunaris-v15-new-pads
Luftrum
Sound Designer

Great news ! How do we get the update ? Last time it went a little strange, I did not get any info and I was not the only one, so I think I better ask early :-)

tatanka wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:08 pm Great news ! How do we get the update ? Last time it went a little strange, I did not get any info and I was not the only one, so I think I better ask early :-)
Had an email (from them mailing list) containing a link for the update (34.8 MB).

Thanks nordickvr for the Info, so I think I will write an email to Soren directly, seems the emaillist is not really complete, did not work with last update, maybe cause I did a manual order and I think it was early on intro offer.

Hey you good KVR people. I am having a Lunaris give-away event and you can win Lunaris ($159) to you and two of your music / producer friends, head over to my website for more information. :) :party:

https://www.luftrum.com/

Luftrum
Sound Designer

There has been rising interest in a rent-to-own option of Lunaris and we have also granted a few one-off requests for this. In these uncertain times, we want to open it up for all our customers and empower you with an alternative and flexible method to own Lunaris.

Lunaris rent-to-own gives you the choice of a 3- or 6-month plan. Simply pay $39 upfront, and receive a serial number that gives you immediate access. You’ll be charged a small installment each month afterwards, until you have paid in full and own your license.

The plans only works with PayPal, and you can learn more on the Lunaris page below. This is currently not planned to be a permanent option, but more a limited offer during a period of time.

https://www.luftrum.com/lunaris

Luftrum
Sound Designer

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”