Lunaris, Pads Instrument by Luftrum.

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ehhm, multis should actually go into a separate Multis folder at the same level as Instruments folder (NOT within Instruments folder), then they show up nicely next to Instruments on the Libraries tab ;)

Example:

Oh, I see. Thank you for the tip Mario, will tell Michael. :-)
Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

Lunaris received a 5-star review by John Walden in the latest issue of Sound On Sound. Quote: "Lunaris is very impressive. There are some beautifully deep and involving sounds here..." - Sound On Sound, November 17.

Read the full review here: https://www.soundonsound.com/reviews/luftrum-lunaris

:)

Luftrum
Sound Designer
Lunaris 2 - the premier pads instrument for NI Kontakt Player - pads and pads only...

There's a 40% December sale on my entire portfolio including Lunaris, until December 17. That means Lunaris is down from $159 to $95 during the sale. :)
Luftrum
Sound Designer

Luftrum wrote:There's a 40% December sale on my entire portfolio including Lunaris, until December 17. That means Lunaris is down from $159 to $95 during the sale. :)
Hi Søren! When I add Lunaris and open the shopping basket it says $159 still. Will the discount show up automatically during payment or do I need some code?

Edit: I found the code :D .. santathesynthfreak
Win 10 -64bit, CPU i7-7700K, 32Gb, Focusrite 2i2, FL-studio 20, Studio One 4, Reason 10

Glad you found the code Anders, and thanks for your support! Hope you have enjoyed Lunaris. :)
Luftrum
Sound Designer

Lunaris have been updated to v1.2.

The update adds ​150​ brand new presets by Michael Lyon, bringing the total preset count up to over ​400​ pads. The new presets range from deep lush pads to organic nature pads to light, glittering, 90s inspired fantasy pads with memories to the D-50 era and early digital hardware synths.

The update also brings a new and optional GUI (user interface or skin if you prefer) in an elegant and classic dark synth theme that is easy on the eyes. The new GUI is designed by ​Satya Choudhury and can quickly be activated and switched back again by clicking the logo.

To celebrate the new update, Lunaris got a limited 40% discount (from $159 -> 95) until January 8, just enter lunaupdate in the promo field at checkout.
Luftrum
Sound Designer

The GUI looks great!

For those who missed it or really badly need it, Lunaris is on sale right now with 40% discount until July 16, that means $159 --> $95. :)
Luftrum
Sound Designer

Luftrum wrote:For those who missed it or really badly need it, Lunaris is on sale right now with 40% discount until July 16, that means $159 --> $95. :)
Just bought your great product Lunaris. :) :tu:

I've read the Lunaris documentation for installation. Perhaps you can update the install info? Because I have the NI Kontakt full version 5.8.1 and I had to add serial and product folder location strictly via Native Access.

Best regards
Etienne

Hi Etienne.

Thanks for informing me and thanks for your support too. I will make sure to update the manual, it's written into my to-do list now. :tu:
Luftrum
Sound Designer

Luftrum - it's absolutely out of this world. Great instrument all round! There's nothing else like it.

btw, it definitely belongs in the "instruments" category instead of here.

tristan- wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:30 pm Luftrum - it's absolutely out of this world. Great instrument all round! There's nothing else like it.

btw, it definitely belongs in the "instruments" category instead of here.
Never got to say thank you for this tristan, but I truly appreciate your thoughts and maybe it should be in the Instruments section? I think it's too late to move it now though... (maybe a mod could?)

By the way, Lunaris is on sale with 40% winter discount for a few days more, so those who missed it can grab Lunaris for $95 (down from normal $159) until December 26. :)

https://www.luftrum.com/lunaris/
Luftrum
Sound Designer

IMHO it shouldn't be in Instruments. It's a Kontakt sample library, so it is obvious that it needs to be in this subforum...

It's definitely not a "sample library", it's an instrument. If Luftrum developed proprietary software instead, there wouldn't be a difference between it and Keyscape for example. So on that basis, it doesn't belong here but in instruments section.

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”