Free multisampled Rickenbacker 4001 bass

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

AKJ wrote:I updated the Kontakt download (same link as before).
I downloaded the Kontakt version, bravo for all this work. :tu:
enroe wrote:Since there are hardly any free slap-libraries in the whole universe your sample-set really fills a gap!
The road is drawn. :D

Thank you for your impressions! :wink:

thanks for your work. great your are liking the kontakt version!

Here is a small audio demonstration of the bass " slapped " more "Fingered" with a chorus.

https://www.opendrive.com/files/NF8yMTk ... 1_Slap.mp3

Demonstration made with the version Kontakt of AKJ.

:wink:

Sounds really tight Project16. Good job. :tu:
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

I downloaded the Kontakt version. The .nki files are there, but no supporting .wav files. What am I missing?

Thanks.

Stephen
Windows 10, Reaper

I will soon create keyswitch patches. It would be great then to have it all in one download. Would it be ok for you project16 if I would pack all together and search for some free download provider?

cheers, akj

Project16 wrote:Hello all!

For the fun, i decided to sample my hold Rickenbacker 4001 electric bass with five layers from A to G (three octaves).
All the sample are in 44.100 - 16 bits and the format is .sfz.

Have fun! :wink:
Thank you, you are doing gods work son.

Thank you so very, very much. Your time, efforts, and skill are greatly appreciated. I was very happy to find out about your project. I am really looking forward to trying the Kontakt version.
Thanks & God Bless,
Bro. Charles
Reviewer's Revival Blogsite | Facebook

AKJ wrote:I will soon create keyswitch patches. It would be great then to have it all in one download. Would it be ok for you project16 if I would pack all together and search for some free download provider?

cheers, akj
Somebody earlier offered to host it... maybe they're still game...
You need to limit that rez, bro.

Hi,

the Kontakt version is now updated with keyswitch patches. Just redownload from the link in the first post. If you did not edit any patches I suggest to delete everything in the rick root directory first in order to not have any obsolete patches lying there.

have fun, akj

kbaccki wrote:
AKJ wrote:I will soon create keyswitch patches. It would be great then to have it all in one download. Would it be ok for you project16 if I would pack all together and search for some free download provider?

cheers, akj
Somebody earlier offered to host it... maybe they're still game...
I guess project16 might be on holiday...

cheers, akj
Ah OK, no problems.

In the moment i (re) sampled all "chromatique" and trills, hammer on, etc...

:wink:

Project16:
Thank you very much! I am always looking for good electric basses, and I don't have a 4001 yet, so this is welcomed and much appreciated!
Baxter

@Project16:

Thank you for these excellent samples! Great work, much effort & labour - I am impressed by your work!
free mp3s + info: andy-enroe.de songs + weird stuff: enroe.de

Hello Project16,

I am a little late at finding your Bass patches for Kontakt. Just now put it all
together and works and sounds great.

Thank you for all your efforts.

Happy Holidays to you,

DaveT :)

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”