Free multisampled Rickenbacker 4001 bass

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello everyone!

The version 2 of my bank's 4001 Rickenbacker should be available by the end of the year for the Fingered and Picked in long notes.

Normally it should be completed last year but I have had an accident at work phallanges severed two fingers.

Currently I have about 3000 samples and you can go listen to some demos on my site still in French.
http://project16.altervista.org/

Regard's

I'm sorry to hear about your accident! Thanks for your great sampling work. I look forward to your new samples.

Thank You,
I made VST from the Samples, more at Reaper Forum - Rickenbacker

Hello everyone,

I'm really excited about this collaboration! Thank you so much!
I'm new with using kontakt and I got a little confused about what links I need to use to download everything.
What's the best way to install all of this?

regards,
Eva

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
bigcat1969 wrote:Might I recommend for Kontakt
http://bigcatinstruments.blogspot.com/2 ... ion-2.html (http://bigcatinstruments.blogspot.com/2014/09/project16-bass-version-2.html)
thank you! :tu:

Hey Project16, are your soundfonts public domain?

Hi. The Kontakt Version is in Demo mode, is this correct? or a glitch?. If I click on Activate it sends me to Native Access where of course the Plugin is not present for activation. What can I do?, the Demo times out after a while and I cannot use it unless I restart my DAW. Thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

You need the full version of kontakt with any non native instruments library.

js100serch wrote:Hi. The Kontakt Version is in Demo mode, is this correct? or a glitch?. If I click on Activate it sends me to Native Access where of course the Plugin is not present for activation. What can I do?, the Demo times out after a while and I cannot use it unless I restart my DAW. Thanks.

But Native Access says it's full :( or is it because is a Free software you download from the Native Intruments website?.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Full version of kontakt player, not kontakt.

Kontakt player is only for NI libraries and this is not.

topaz wrote:Full version of kontakt player, not kontakt.

Kontakt player is only for NI libraries and this is not.
I hate NI for not making it clear. I understand why newbies get confused seeing how it's presented. In order for a sample developer to make his libraries Kontakt Player compatible, he needs to pay a special license (that is really expensive) to Native Instruments.

Steinberg offers a truly free Halion Player that can play any Halion instruments. For devs, no fees are needed, only a full copy of Halion (300$).

"Steinberg offers a truly free Halion Player that can play any Halion instruments. For devs, no fees are needed, only a full copy of Halion (300$)."

So for NI to have a "truly" free Kontakt Player they have to shortstick all the developers who paid their license and suddenly... what?
Then, 300 dollars is not like a fee at all for the purposes of your argument!

You just compared something with a proprietary engine with another entity with their proprietary engine but the one which has probably far less activity from 3rd-party development is more free because :?:

I was clear on this as a newb. Anyway there is a sticky here at KVR with the explanation.
Last edited by jancivil on Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

js100serch wrote: or is it because...
It's because the instrument requires Kontakt, which you do not have installed. Kontakt Player is a different matter. It means that a developer is licensing the distinction 'Powered by Kontakt' and its copy-protection apparatus. Third-party Kontakt instruments that aren't 'Powered by Kontakt' will run but will time out after 15 minutes and iirc no saving of changes to the .nki.

This:

Devs are moving on to their own software player. For instance, Samplephonics has already released their own player.

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”