Anyone know of a good Electra-Piano sample library?

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
RELATED
PRODUCTS

+1 on Pianoteq’s electric pianos.

I relative newbie to samples in general, but I have decided over the next year or so to attempt to create a sample set - this would be a 'first' attempt at music sample recording for me, for a console Hohner ElectraPiano that I have been rejuvenating over the past few years (work in the oilpatch has slowed that project down considerably). It works/plays well, but some degradable materials needing replacing and a patient fine tuning in order.

You know, I've heard folks talk of some of those sounds from Zep being the product more so of Fx than the instrument itself, and for the more obvious sounds yeah . . . but the fundamental sounds that come out of that unit stop you in your tracks the first time you hear them if you've ever heard them fairly clean in any pro recording. It 'is' that unique and distinctive.

Anyway, to share on a thread that 'has' indeed been around a bit!

Still a good question. The only electric piano, not a rhodes or wurli, that I found I've liked so far is Addictive Keys Electric Grand

Wow...
A ten year old thread and STILL no proper Electra-Piano plugins/sample libraries...
Sad
If anyone finds it tho, pls holler!

Last edited by Examigan on Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

eazypop wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:57 pm Wow...
A ten year old thread and STILL no proper Electra-Piano plugins/sample libraries...
Sad
Not true. Pianoteq, mentioned above has a Hohner-approved pack that contains the Electra-Piano and the two main Pianets.

Sampleson has a modelled Pianet T.

The Scarbee Vintage Keys package that’s been in Komplete for years has a Pianet N.

Purgatory Creek has also had Pianet T and N for Kontakt for ages.

Then there are some processed ones from P2F Reverbs and SoundDusg.

Gamma-UT wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:55 pm
eazypop wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:57 pm Wow...
Sad
Not true. Pianoteq, mentioned above has a Hohner-approved pack that contains the Electra-Piano and the two main Pianets.

Sampleson has a modelled Pianet T.

The Scarbee Vintage Keys package that’s been in Komplete for years has a Pianet N.

Purgatory Creek has also had Pianet T and N for Kontakt for ages.

Then there are some processed ones from P2F Reverbs and SoundDusg.
Sorry,
I must have sounded very confusing BUT i was actually talking about the RMI Electra Piano :D
The organ/synth piano. I can hardly find any proper vsti's modelling it :'(

Hollow Sun has a Kontakt library of it :)

Intel® Core™ i9-9900K•Cubase 11•Presonus Eris E8 XT•Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 & Octopre•NI Kontrol S61 MK2•Stein­berg CC121•Synthesizers: Arturia Casio Korg Roland Yamaha

eazypop wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:57 pmIf anyone finds it tho, pls holler!
Would this RMI Electra Piano plugin be of any interest to you?

http://www.vst4free.com/free_vst.php?pl ... EP&id=2482
I'm involved with photography & audio. For more info, take a look at my site:
GlenVision.com

McLilith wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:51 pm
eazypop wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:57 pmIf anyone finds it tho, pls holler!
Would this RMI Electra Piano plugin be of any interest to you?

http://www.vst4free.com/free_vst.php?pl ... EP&id=2482
Sounds ok but crashes my daws xD

Hardly any prodyct examples :S

EvilDragon wrote: Sun Jun 23, 2019 8:58 pm Hollow Sun has a Kontakt library of it :)
Yeaahhhh
I wanted to buy but i don't own the full version of kontakt :'((

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”