Prominy Users Forum

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

We would like to let you know;

We have launched Prominy Users Forum.
http://prominy.com/forum/

A lot of informations (about new products, patch updates, offers, Prominy's recent activities, users' demos, tips for using Prominy products, and so on) will be are available on the forums.

We hope the forums help you enjoy our products and are looking forward to seeing you there.
Akihito Okawa
Prominy
http://www.prominy.com

Thank you so much Akihito Okawa :) That would be great... I've been looking for something like this and looking for experienced users to share their knowledge/tips to use these wonderful sampler on live settings...

Kenny.

Hi,
Thanks for a good sounding acoustic guitar the Hummingbird.
I still learning and look to see if all work well.
I play a real guitar my self and I often use my right strumming hand to damping the string. That sound don’t sound like mute with left hand and I don’t see if I can do that sound with your Hummingbird. You know you can play many different way with right damping hand. You can damp only few strings, small touch damping, quick damping and let ring and so on. Would be nice if you can do a midi file to show how to manage that.

Yesterday I try to figure out how to choice chord shape but I could’t do it that way you say in the manual - String / chord shape select key switches or You can also change the string / chord shape select key switches via MIDI CC# 52. Send the MIDI note number you would like to use for the lowest key switch (= key switch for string 6) through MIDI CC# 52, and six consecutive MIDI note numbers are assigned to the strings automatically. I put a key to make an E cord on key e 3, e 4 and e 5 on that way I get different chord shape with real strumming cords.

Is there anyone here that has experience using Prominy V-Metal or any Prominy instruments?

I want to link up and learn how to use these instruments. I am having a pretty rough learning curve. I write music using the piano roll on my computer and do not use a midi keyboard. Having issues with keyswitches and just about everything.

If anyone here is up to the challenge and wouldn't mind helping me, I would be eternally grateful!

Thanks!

See you there
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:57 pm See you there
You a Prominy user?

Yes but I'm not an educator.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Awesome, You used to have one

Do we have to register for the forum.
I already have an acount. I can not access the forum.

bill45 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:58 pm Do we have to register for the forum.
I already have an acount. I can not access the forum.
Same here. That linked page just shows me a blank page for LE version of the strat library. Also, how do we even log in to download updates with the new design?

delete this post: I just realized that this was a necro bump.

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”