Nice free trumpet library needs conversion from giga to .sfz format

Sampler and Sampling discussion (techniques, tips and tricks, etc.)
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Those were available for free from Westgate Studios.

Can we get them converted to .sfz format? There are not many good free trumpet libraries available, so it would really help a lot!

Here they are: https://web.archive.org/web/20060504020 ... _stuff.htm

Link is broken - partial copy?

Being free doesnt mean that anyone has permission to redistribute a derivative. Westgate still exist, ask them if its okay first.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

whyterabbyt wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:43 pm Being free doesnt mean that anyone has permission to redistribute a derivative. Westgate still exist, ask them if its okay first.
I'm aware of that! Anyway, appreciate your concerns! If you want to help, please provide contact details, since the older, as well as the "current" (looks dated too) website do not provide any contact information.
Last edited by Obsolete236871 on Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NTO wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:39 pm Link is broken - partial copy?
Sorry, the real link is here: https://web.archive.org/web/20060504020 ... _stuff.htm

Only available via Web Archive Wayback Machine, but I will try to get in touch with Westgate Studios first. For private use it should be no problem to make a conversion, but openly sharing in public could be problematic.

Izak Synthiemental wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:27 pm
whyterabbyt wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:43 pm Being free doesnt mean that anyone has permission to redistribute a derivative. Westgate still exist, ask them if its okay first.
I'm aware of that! Anyway, appreciate your concerns! If you want to help, please provide contact details, since the older, as well as the "current" (looks dated too) website do not provide any contact information.
Looking at your own waybackmachine link, it used to be
tim @ westgatestudios
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Any update on the re-distribute authorization?

Return to “Samplers, Sampling & Sample Libraries”