Lets see some studio pics

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

vurt wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:30 pm nice. saves a lot of space compared to individual stands and looks kinda cool too!
may have to think about something similar.
Yeah ... it's a great space saver. I found this one on Amazon for £20. It's very light, and not as "solid" as I would have liked, but does the job. :)

EDIT: It's gone up to £25 since I bought mine.

I picked up a couple of second-hand bargains over the weekend ...

My first proper bass amp (250 Watts with a 15" speaker )

tcc_tc_bg2500_115.jpg

and a tasty distortion pedal.

tcc_analog_drive_1.jpg

:band:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Just picked up one "Bräda" and one "Isberget" from IKEA for my DeepMind 12D and UNO. Great little "synth stands" for €5 and €2.50, respectively :)

Last edited by AdvancedFollower on Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

what are they actually made for?
are they for books?

thecontrolcentre wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:50 pm I picked up a couple of second-hand bargains over the weekend ...

My first proper bass amp (250 Watts with a 15" speaker )

tcc_tc_bg2500_115.jpg

and a tasty distortion pedal.

tcc_analog_drive_1.jpg

:band:
wouldn't mind one of the analog drive pedals myself tbh 8)

Yes, the AnalogDrive is really tasty. Mine is almost permanently attached to my Minibrute2, followed by a Moog phaser; they sound excellent together.
I also have an AnalogHeat, which is pretty awesome too.

AdvancedFollower wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:48 pm Image
I like those Vvardenfell and Skyrim maps on the wall. :wink:
Nice set-up by the way.
Free banks for soft synths | ghostwave.fr | soundcloud.com/ghostwaveaudio

vurt wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:55 pm what are they actually made for?
are they for books?
They're advertised as tablet and laptop stands, though one pic at IKEA's website shows it with a book on top. I guess they're quite general-purpose :)
Ghostwave wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 9:12 pm I like those Vvardenfell and Skyrim maps on the wall. :wink:
Nice set-up by the way.
Thanks. I just realized I still had those one day and decided to put them up. I'd like to get some retro game posters (80's/early 90's) but they're just so expensive for what they are...

I forgot to post this one earlier. Another second hand bargain ... haven't tried it out yet.

This one goes to 11! :ud:

tcc_nano_360.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Liking my new Push2 stand from Fonik which arrived today with the decksaver. Perfect fit! :tu:

Some more recent ones. Almost everything is hooked up to the patch bays now. I put the diffusion panels up on the walls. I also put some additional corner traps on the ceiling. I have two absorbtion panels built, which will also go on the ceiling but I need to work out what I'm going to do with the lighting.

I dig the mad scientist look.

justin3am wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:21 am Some more recent ones. Almost everything is hooked up to the patch bays now. I put the diffusion panels up on the walls. I also put some additional corner traps on the ceiling. I have two absorbtion panels built, which will also go on the ceiling but I need to work out what I'm going to do with the lighting.

you've got far too much stuff!
ill happily store some of it for you :hihi:

I always like it when justin posts pics: "Nope, I do not have too much stuff in the studio."
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Almost there

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”