Lets see some studio pics

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Very nice! Deb has one that's pretty similar, I think she has a black one.
I played a white Gibson Thunderbird bass when I was in a band. I really loved that bass!

thecontrolcentre wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:57 am I got a new bass guitar ...
Good luck with taking it anywhere..

When I was but a callow metel dickhead yoof I used to have an Epiphone Explorer guitar (it was shite!), but never had the money for a proper hard case so tried to put it in a soft guitar case with the pointy bit sticking out. Didn't really work... :hihi:

Wow.

I too was a young metaller in the, er, past (haven't touched geetars since) and that looks gorgeous.

If I were to pick up (and try to learn) a bass now to add to the synths and I like deep, dubby or hard funky Armand Van Helden speed-garagey bass, is there a particular model that'd do it? i.e. Thunderbird or which one from the Fender stable?

tcc_thunderbird_01.jpg

tcc_thunderbird_02.jpg

tcc_thunderbird_03.jpg
it's very nice n all
but my back just audibly groaned :o

vurt wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:30 am

tcc_thunderbird_01.jpg

tcc_thunderbird_02.jpg

tcc_thunderbird_03.jpg
it's very nice n all
but my back just audibly groaned :o
Haha. Its actually lighter than my other electric guitars (fender Tele + Schecter Extreme). The Schecter is heavy as f**k. I tend to sit down when I'm playing these days anyway.

samsam wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:03 am Wow.

I too was a young metaller in the, er, past (haven't touched geetars since) and that looks gorgeous.

If I were to pick up (and try to learn) a bass now to add to the synths and I like deep, dubby or hard funky Armand Van Helden speed-garagey bass, is there a particular model that'd do it? i.e. Thunderbird or which one from the Fender stable?
I would probably go for a Fender Precision if I hadn't got the Explorer. I've always liked how they sound.

Thanks, PBass looks like an idea.

I looked at the price for a new Thunderbird, my goodness I didn't realise guitars could cost that much hehe

Edit: ah, yours is an Epiphone, OK, comes in a lot cheaper than the Gibson. Forgive my newbness, this must be like Fender / Squier

My little modular as it stands...

The little case is Machined 6061-T6 Precipitation-Hardened Aluminum Alloy, 1/4 " ends 3/8 " walls.
Perfect if you are wanting your eurorack case to be able to stop a 50 caliber round. :lol:

$100 cheaper than the make noise skiffs actually.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

That looks lovely ... must resist the modular temptation :hihi:

samsam wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:22 am ah, yours is an Epiphone, OK, comes in a lot cheaper than the Gibson. Forgive my newbness, this must be like Fender / Squier
I think Epiphone is Korean made Gibson ...

thecontrolcentre wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:55 am That looks lovely ... must resist the modular temptation :hihi:

samsam wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 4:22 am ah, yours is an Epiphone, OK, comes in a lot cheaper than the Gibson. Forgive my newbness, this must be like Fender / Squier
I think older ones are American and Korean, but I think most of them are made in China now.

thecontrolcentre wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:55 am ... must resist the modular temptation :hihi:.
I solved that by adding a larger 4K screen to my studio specifically to have a lot of screen estate for running VCV Rack :D

CrimsonWarlock aka TechnoGremlin, using Reaper and a fine selection of freeware plugins.

Ragnarök VST-synthesizer co-creator with Full Bucket

thecontrolcentre wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:55 am That looks lovely ... must resist the modular temptation :hihi:
Give yourself to the dark side!

Forgotten wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:24 am
thecontrolcentre wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:55 am
I think older ones are American and Korean, but I think most of them are made in China now.
Mine was made in Korea, so must be an older model ...

pekbro wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:26 am
Give yourself to the dark side!

:lol: I have way more than I need as it is ... maybe one day.

resistance is futile :borg:

pekbro wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:15 am My little modular as it stands...

The little case is Machined 6061-T6 Precipitation-Hardened Aluminum Alloy, 1/4 " ends 3/8 " walls.
Perfect if you are wanting your eurorack case to be able to stop a 50 caliber round. :lol:

$100 cheaper than the make noise skiffs actually.
:tu:
Did you get the Armour plated skiff specially made for live work ?
?tough gigs in Maui... woooweee ;)?
:hihi:

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”