Lets see some studio pics

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

vurt wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:19 pm nice!

also, look kids, a phone that's plugged in to a wall :o
I have that same phone, it was like 5 bux
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

vurt wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:19 pm also, look kids, a phone that's plugged in to a wall :o
Poor mobile signal in the room.

wickfut wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:07 pm
vurt wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:19 pm also, look kids, a phone that's plugged in to a wall :o
Poor mobile signal in the room.
i wasn't having a go.
some kids really haven't seen them.
my friends 8 year old daughter asked "whats that?" about mine :o

vurt wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:19 pm nice!

also, look kids, a phone that's plugged in to a wall :o
It's a step in the right direction. From the photos a lot of you crazy kids seem to have entire telephone exchanges in your houses.

donkey tugger wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:11 pm From the photos a lot of you crazy kids seem to have entire telephone exchanges in your houses.

:lol: :lol:

tcc_studiol_2019.png

I think the Abyss might have turned evil :borg: :scared:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ooo Nice! That DreadBox stuff has me seriously interested. Got to get my hands
on some of it at some point. :tu:

dammit wrong thread... :oops:

thecontrolcentre wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:20 pm tcc_studiol_2019.png

dave, i cant do that, daisy daisy...

vurt wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:44 am
thecontrolcentre wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:20 pm tcc_studiol_2019.png

dave, i cant do that, daisy daisy...

The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Here's my latest iteration, as I start working on getting a live set together using all the hardware I can manage. So far it is going surprisingly well. In just a few days I've already got three songs each playing three or four former VSTi parts with hardware and it's sounding pretty good. I am actually appreciating the limitations of having to work only with the instruments and what they have - no endless decisions about EQ or send/insert effects or any of that stuff that is ultimately more a hindrance than anything. It's all refreshingly simplified for my increasingly atrophying brain.

BTW, my phone only has a 2Mp camera while the shot doesn't look great, I am surprised at how well it has turned out. The flash shot is a lot sharper but it's too bright and I prefer this one.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

Hink wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:54 am Image
no guitars?
you trynna give donks a coronary :lol:

vurt wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:05 pm
Hink wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:54 am Image
no guitars?
you trynna give donks a coronary :lol:
Appears to have some photo of 'Zen' from Blake's 7 (nice spaceship in that) on his screen.

BONES wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:19 am Here's my latest iteration, as I start working on getting a live set together using all the hardware I can manage. So far it is going surprisingly well. In just a few days I've already got three songs each playing three or four former VSTi parts with hardware and it's sounding pretty good. I am actually appreciating the limitations of having to work only with the instruments and what they have - no endless decisions about EQ or send/insert effects or any of that stuff that is ultimately more a hindrance than anything. It's all refreshingly simplified for my increasingly atrophying brain.

BTW, my phone only has a 2Mp camera while the shot doesn't look great, I am surprised at how well it has turned out. The flash shot is a lot sharper but it's too bright and I prefer this one.
looks like one of them is turned evil :o
nice to hear it's working out for you, theres something pleasing about just doing it, we can at times especially for records get bogged down in the minutia of each sound.
but live is a different energy altogether, even live rehearsal or just jamming in your room/on the boat 8)

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”