Lets see some studio pics

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Finally got it all plugged in and connected (after 6 weeks) ...

tcc_studio_2019.jpg

:party:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

least hes just annoying
the other guy was batshit!

looking good tcc :tu:

You are really nasty, ain’t ya, lads? Sitting safely in your cowardly Brexit cave, mocking the citizens of EU who have to suffer from your mess. Well, if anyone asks me, good old Britain simply needs to get invaded again. So, yeah, enjoy your time in front of your ancient PCs. At some point you may hear a sound like a big fat hammer breaking through your frontdooor and a voice saying “guess whooo?” and from that point you ain’t gonna rule any waves, Brittania, promise. :wink:

you do know i live in "the home of the vikings" :P

IncarnateX wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:06 pm You are really nasty, ain’t ya, lads? Sitting safely in your cowardly Brexit cave, mocking the citizens of EU who have to suffer from your mess. Well, if anyone asks me, good old Britain simply needs to get invaded again. So, yeah, enjoy your time in front of your ancient PCs. At some point you may hear a sound like a big fat hammer breaking through your frontdooor and a voice saying “guess whooo?” and from that point you ain’t gonna rule any waves, Brittania, promise. :wink:
you know what belongs in hpc, you know you tried to push this envelope in the what daw do you hate thread too...I'm not sure the game you're playing but you're on very thin ice. :?
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Ooops. Forgot a :hihi: to imply it is a joke. Is that really not obvious? I mean “invasions” and all?

vurt wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:07 pm you do know i live in "the home of the vikings" :P
A question of time

Hink wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:12 pm you know what belongs in hpc, you know you tried to push this envelope in the what daw do you hate thread too..
No I am not trying to push envelopes on purpose but tried to illustrate what “hate” usually means but forgot my :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: there too.

IncarnateX wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:45 pm
Hink wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:12 pm you know what belongs in hpc, you know you tried to push this envelope in the what daw do you hate thread too..
No I am not trying to push envelopes on purpose but tried to illustrate what “hate” usually means but forgot my :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: there too.
the language would have still been offensive in that case and was reported as so, reports indicate I'm not the one off base...be a good time to take a fuckin hint
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

thecontrolcentre wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:00 pm Finally got it all plugged in and connected (after 6 weeks) ...

tcc_studio_2019.jpg

:party:
I recently did some Ableton tutoring for a local studio owner, and he brought in the Remote SL 61 MKI not unlike your SL 24 there. recently sold a MKII and forgot how well it integrated with Live, it's just so ridiculously good!

I'm looking around for an MKI, it's an utter diamond in the rough! :love:

I agree. Had mine for about 13-14 years and never considered replacing it. The integration with Live (and my hardware) is great. You see them on Ebay now and then ... I hope you can find one. :)

The new MkIII looks awesome ...

tcc_electric_guitars.jpg

Got the electrics out tonight :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

A Teisco? Kawai. Looks yummy. Which one is this? How does it sound compared to the junos, korg polysix and others of its time?

It's a 60F ... I've owned it since the early 90's. It sounds great to me. Not really comparable to junos or polysix as it's a monosynth. Awesome for bass and spacey stuff, but I've got all manner of sounds out of it over the years ... it gets sampled a lot.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”