Lets see some studio pics

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

IncarnateX wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:57 am

image upload
I think my mother has that same white sewing machine.

:lol:

IncarnateX wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:29 pm I live, high, about street level but has fine large windows to open to enjoy the view while doing what has to be done.
Does that seem more appropriate and correct?

vurt wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:42 pm
IncarnateX wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:41 pm No can do. You will have to use your imagination.
you filthy animal :o
:lol:

Good one DT :D

donkey tugger wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:45 pm I think my mother has that same white sewing machine.
Rly? I thought the M3m was modeled after some ancient NASA board. However, maybe that wouldn’t be too far from mom’s sewing machine?

toonertik wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:46 pm
IncarnateX wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:29 pm I live, high, about street level but has fine large windows to open to enjoy the view while doing what has to be done.
Does that seem more appropriate and correct?
Well, it wouldn’t be beyond discussion, surely.

Though I do understand that all of you just envy my hardware studio and try to mock me. That is all right. I think my studio is brilliant too. Just wait until I get famous and your A’s will hurt even more.

harryupbabble wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:09 am Some of it my be "tinfoil" but really, EMF exposure does not seem to be deemed 100 percent safe.

Since I've run out of further statements and "research", I will let it rest. Okay, peace.
There wil literally be no ionizing high frequencies radiating in anybody's studio. "EMF exposure" is not in itself even a very useful term. If you're exposed to Gamma, X-Rays, Ultraviolet maybe worry. You're safer in your studio than if you're out getting a suntan, basically.

don't get him started again :dog:

IncarnateX wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:54 pm

Though I do understand that all of you just envy my hardware studio and try to mock me. .
They won't be laughing when they've need to pay to get clothes altered and you can do it yourself on your whizzy white machine.

IncarnateX wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:54 pm you mock me
you mock me.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

donkey tugger wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:44 pm

Though I do understand that all of you just envy my hardware studio and try to mock me. .
They won't be laughing when they've need to pay to get clothes altered and you can do it yourself on your whizzy white machine.
:hihi:

my gran had a knitting machine that looked similar, but her sewing machine was ancient, actual pedal power :o

IncarnateX wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:54 pm Though I do understand that all of you just envy my hardware studio

nope,
like i said, youre missing the most important part of a studio, imo...

:lol: :lol:

vurt wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:48 pm

:hihi:

my gran had a knitting machine that looked similar, but her sewing machine was ancient, actual pedal power :o
vurt wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:42 pm don't get him started again :dog:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”