Does Anyone Know This Music? (Solved!)

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi all, hope 2020 is treating you well, so far.

I'm having no success in finding either the name of this music or the performer(s). Can anyone help?
Many thanks!

Just to repeat, it's the music I'm interested in!

https://youtu.be/iP_28aUJmrI

Let me be the first to wish you a merry Christmas :party: .
Last edited by Googly Smythe on Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

tried getting in touch with the dancers or event promoter?

vurt wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:39 pm tried getting in touch with the dancers or event promoter?
The video's 10 years old. A search for the dancers (mentioned in the comments) revealed nothing, the music isn't credited in the comments, no idea who the promoter was, the website where I came across this video has 1000s of videos stretching back 10 years, from events around Europe, but a search for those events reveals next to nothing. I'm beginning to wish I could speak Russian, I might fare better!

Just search for “belly dance music “ or “raqs sharqi music”.
I’m also interested in the music. How else can you get girls to dance like that ? :hihi:

I think the style of music you are looking for originates from egypt.

Acid Mitch wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:01 pm Just search for “belly dance music “ or “raqs sharqi music”.
I’m also interested in the music. How else can you get girls to dance like that ? :hihi:

I think the style of music you are looking for originates from egypt.
Yeah, I'm just going to have to roll up my sleeves and get stuck in. :tu:

Well, I found this, which is way more recent, so I think I'm going to be looking for Armenian folk music, of a sort. Could an interesting experience...

(The video won't play here, it has to be opened in YouTube. :( )
https://youtu.be/QES0P1p8pxI

Last edited by Vortifex on Mon May 17, 2021 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The track from the video is Filii Neidhardi by Corvus Corax. It's actually credited below the video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35q-t8dncRI
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

Vortifex wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:45 pm
Googly Smythe wrote: Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:31 pm Hi all, hope 2020 is treating you well, so far.

I'm having no success in finding either the name of this music or the performer(s). Can anyone help?
Many thanks!
I take it you didn't click on the video description :hihi:
:lol:

:dog:
:clown:
:bang:
Gawd! Am I dumb or what!
Many thanks.
Although I did have interesting time searching!

This made me laugh
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

I just watched the video... The women do NOT seem to be enjoying the dance they’re doing. One seems utterly disinterested, one seems to have a smirk painted on, and the third (the one wearing the red bits) seems outright stressed about it (as I would be, performing any dance number at all, in front of other human beings).
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

That video would've been alot better with Lil Pump - Gucci Gang as the soundtrack.
Signatures are so early 2000s.

Googly Smythe wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:35 pm :dog:
:clown:
:bang:
Gawd! Am I dumb or what!
Many thanks.
Although I did have interesting time searching!
can i ask why the interest?
a cover/remix in the works or just listening pleasure?

Kongru wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:08 pm That video would've been alot better with Lil Pump - Gucci Gang as the soundtrack.
:lol:

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”