songs you wish you had written if you are that capable

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The McDonalds jingle,
And iPhone default ringtones #2 and #4.
ImageImageImageImage

TheSynthScientist wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:31 pm The Flintstones Theme
When that would come on - primetime, in fact - my father would crank it up, like he looked forward to it. Swingin tune no doubt. dada dat ta, da da

this explains a lot about me

Also, the Daughter Judy trumpet solo(s). Back then you wrote a theme song, you did a new take each year. I guess that’s Union.
Prob’ly all the versions are on Youtube.

supposedly, this guy wrote all the good songs.
https://youtu.be/ZHjzNj1LEvw

say it ain't so
https://youtu.be/ENXvZ9YRjbo
ah böwakawa poussé poussé

jancivil wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:14 pm
When that would come on - primetime, in fact - my father would crank it up, like he looked forward to it. Swingin tune no doubt. dada dat ta, da da

Also, the Daughter Judy trumpet solo(s). Back then you wrote a theme song, you did a new take each year. I guess that’s Union.
Its the same guy who wrote Happy Birthday.
In fact, if you play the Flintstones theme backwards it IS Happy Birthday.

Blur - Song 2. :hyper: :hyper:

e@rs wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:36 pm Blur - Song 2. :hyper: :hyper:
Strangely, was watching this yesterday!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEy5LBHq6OQ

I have the box set of DvD's...there are different ones but I think I'm still just in the 2nd season (the first season wasn't what I was use to but sometimes on DvDs there is an issue with using the theme song I think), I'll listen out for this :tu:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Hink wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:21 pm

I have the box set of DvD's...there are different ones but I think I'm still just in the 2nd season (the first season wasn't what I was use to but sometimes on DvDs there is an issue with using the theme song I think), I'll listen out for this :tu:
ive got a hannah barbera album from late 70s, with all the classic thenes on :hihi:
also have a looney tunes sfx record.

that's awesome, I use to have sound fx records when I was a kid...I also had the story of Batman and Robin on a record, as I recall Batman first than the second side was when Robin came to be (obviously Batmans parents were murdered in a mugging on side one and Robin's were a high wire act in the circus and some rigged the wires and they were murdered on side 2)
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Hink wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:33 pm that's awesome, I use to have sound fx records when I was a kid...I also had the story of Batman and Robin on a record, as I recall Batman first than the second side was when Robin came to be (obviously Batmans parents were murdered in a mugging on side one and Robin's were a high wire act in the circus and some rigged the wires and they were murdered on side 2)
wow I found it...part of it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUkUg0TBSBk

nice!

that was fun to listen to after all these years

and because of all the off tppic, ill do the usual and return to the topic...

the batman tv show theme and the batusi (batdance) song.

:tu:

e@rs wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:36 pm Blur - Song 2. :hyper: :hyper:
I would assume far more time was spent on getting that wall of sound from the bass than writing the music.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”