Details v Emotion

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This is a really interesting talk from someone who knows his stuff. His story about the band he recorded 25 years ago, starting from around 4:40, is particularly insightful. Of course, it also happens to back up a lot of the things I say around here but this guy is someone who has been there and done that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=634puTErwYY
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

I watched a couple of his vids related to SP a while back....

He's a bit full-on, I can't watch too much of him and I reckon if we were locked in a studio control room for a couple of weeks he would drive me nuts.
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

yeah, he's a bit "enthusiastic" :hihi:

Notice that nobody wants to look at anything that might teach them something, for fear that they may have to change their attitude towards certain things. People are so pathetic.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”