The Reasons You Fail In Music Industry ..

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello Guys !!

Because my last post about "How to exploit the social media & grow your audience" had such an impact here, i decided to share with you a video that will provoke & irrirate you even more !!

I was very pleased to read all your comments !! They are very very interesting !!

You start saying that this video does not belong to this forum but then you posted 47 comments below ! :lol:

So here is my new revolutionary video !!! I hope you enjoy it !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01VDQiS42XU

Be sure to switch on the subtitles ! :party:

What music industry?

You fail in the industry if you post and watch videos about reasons you fail. :smack:
s a v e
y o u r
f l o w

i rack a disciprin.

Kinda ironic that you'd try to instill in your audience better practices, and offer tips as to what to avoid, when you've yet to understand the importance of being succinct in communication and presentation i.e If 10 tips/reasons takes more than ten minutes, you've probably lost all but 10% of your audience.

I lasted four minutes :shrug:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAQZPBwz2CI

What is “revolutionary” about it?

Forgotten wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:47 pm What is “revolutionary” about it?
same shit going round and round

could it be, "i wore a shirt and tie without a) ironing my collar or b) seemingly im also unable to tie a tie"

that's what i got from the video.
i say the video, i mean the image above.

I once got fired from the music industry.. true story. When I suck seed it’s on my accord though.

I went to nashville, wrote an album full of songs and came close to making the big time. Then i woke up.
:borg:

industry
let's break it down.

in. well, not out obviously. a part of.
dust. detritus, waste, entropy.
try. fail.

how do we form words?
we "spell" them.
words are spells, language is an incantation.
take care with the words you use.

Based on your username, maybe "spending too much time getting Linux music software to work rather than just getting sh!t done using Mac/Windows" could be #11. J/K, I love Linux (for things other than media production).

vurt wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:52 pm i rack a disciprin.
:D

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”