Nostalgia: 80s and early 90s Hair Rock/Metal. Tunes that still rock today.

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Forgotten wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:55 pm
vurt wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:54 pm
Forgotten wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:52 pm
vurt wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:49 pm although there is something amusing seeing a 50 odd year old, slightly tubby, sebastien bach, huff n puff his way through youth gone wild :hihi:
He’s usually more entertaining doing cameos on Trailer Park Boys these days...
does he? never seen it.
nice to know hes still working i guess :shrug:
He usually makes an appearance as a buyer in a big weed deal... :hihi:
disgusting!

vurt wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:55 pm cinderella, that song in particular, i always thought the singer had a slightly muppet like quality to his voice :shrug:
I think that’s because he would always sing “ma-na-ma-na” before the backing vocals...

Forgotten wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:57 pm
vurt wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:55 pm cinderella, that song in particular, i always thought the singer had a slightly muppet like quality to his voice :shrug:
I think that’s because he would always sing “ma-na-ma-na” before the backing vocals...
:hihi:

next time you hear it, you'll know what i mean.

Awesome.. had pizza and washed the dishes. Already on page 2. :D

vurt wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:58 pm
Forgotten wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 5:57 pm
:hihi:

next time you hear it, you'll know what i mean.
You mean Tom Keifer

Mikelo wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:03 pm served pizza and washed the dishes
Probably what members of most of those hair metal bands are doing for work now... :hihi:

Forgotten wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:06 pm
Mikelo wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:03 pm served pizza and washed the dishes
Probably what members of most of those hair metal bands are doing for work now... :hihi:
Lol I must admit, I laughed at that one!

ACDC were not a glam rock band. Glam was the early 70s, well before punk. You're talking about hair metal mainly, but ACDC were and are a rock band ...

thecontrolcentre wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:10 pm ACDC were not a glam rock band. Glam was the early 70s, well before punk. You're talking about hair metal mainly, but ACDC were and are a rock band ...
I bet they still used hair spray though.

Mikelo wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:13 pm
thecontrolcentre wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:10 pm ACDC were not a glam rock band. Glam was the early 70s, well before punk. You're talking about hair metal mainly, but ACDC were and are a rock band ...
:o take that back!

wasnt it glam metal, despite being more rock than metal? (this genre, not ac/dc who are balls to the wall rock)

I changed the title to stop any confusion.

Ohh just thought of another great track...
Firehouse- Don't treat me bad.

vurt wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:14 pm
Mikelo wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:13 pm
:o take that back!
No! ;-)

my mum recently was telling my son and his gf about me as a teen, including some of my inappropriate tshirts...
she was describing one, with a pair of open legs which i couldn't place.
turned out she was talking about a) poisons open up and say ahh and b) one of my friends who was more into the glam stuff.
she also told them about my time as a goth, again, a different friend :x

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”