So you are buying nothing this BF, this thread is for us..

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

and I am rather surprised as well. There is literally nothing I can think of that
will make my music better, I have a nice set of synths and effects, processors.

What I do have soon is some time though to start some new music, that's precious. :tu:

It is quite a nice feeling actually, freedom.

What was the total price of your freedom?
s a v e
y o u r
f l o w

There is literally nothing I can think of that will make my music better
Similar thoughts. I'm only upgrading the plugins I already use. Mostly as I've been prepared for some expenses, rather than I badly need them.

Also, it seems that the great stuff that I look for isn't discounted much, if at all. I'm not the type of person who buys a ton of crapware just because it's cheap.

On the other hand, I'm a synth freak and always love to try new tech.
What I do have soon is some time though to start some new music, that's precious.
Ahh, this. Browsing KVR and music tech is what I do when I'm bored at work :P That is, in time I can't make any music.
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

I'm not buying any more today :drunk:
Signatures are so early 2000s.

I’m on a self imposed ‘buy nothing before I can afford guitar lessons’ program. Not seeing a lot to tempt me except palindrome for $10 plus nectar elements free over at pluginboutique. Already way too many awesome underutilized plugins.

I am agonising over one purchase but other than that I am not really getting anything because of Black Friday - I've been quite pleased how I have made sure to go through what I have first when I have been tempted - and sure enough I have not bothered buying

but this is the item I am really close to getting - expensive but an amazing library that I would use a lot https://www.noiseguild.com/bundle-offer-trinity

Yes I have a fair few of synth updates to apply so will sort those out. Don't ask what the cost of freedom was. I reckon on £2,000.00 in software on my DAW machine including buying on previous BF and sales etc. It does include a Virus Snow as well which I use all the time.B ut the enjoyment it gives is easily worth it and I will have those licenses for years and years to come. It is an investment in my leisure activity and a fairly small price compared to many hobbies you can have.
Last edited by Synthman2000 on Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kongru wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:53 am I'm not buying any more today :drunk:
Me neither. Unless I get a offer I can't resist...

"any more" lols

I haven't bought anything music software related . Can't really find anything I really want and I seem to have everything i need. I also don't see any crazy deals that I must buy it. I bought a bunch of shit from Amazon though.

The only thing I am tempted about is a UVI bundle but it sounds I might get a better deal than 30% off if I wait a few months until Feb.
🌐 Spotify 🔵 Soundcloud 🌀 Soundclick

Gear & Setup: Windows 10, Dual Xeon, 32GB RAM, Cubase 10.5/9.5, NI Komplete Audio 6, NI Maschine, NI Jam, NI Kontakt

Polyverse deals are tempting but I resisted those too. I didn't/won't buy any software now, but I found Volca sample for 99€ which is nice and will keep me busy :love:

Synthman2000 wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:04 am "any more" lols
Oh... haha. Totally misunderstood that one. :D

I actually meant that I won't buy anything at all, unless a good offer comes up. :)

Bought a Martin gee-tar last week. I'm good.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

Woke up this morning and checked KVR and my inbox expecting to find some too-good-to-pass-up deals, but found nothing, nada, zilch. I did buy a nice bottle of port at the local wine store, though. Yay me.
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

Last edited by Vortifex on Mon May 17, 2021 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”