What's On Your Black Friday/Cyber Monday Shopping List?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

-_- triple post :x :roll:
Last edited by hivkorn on Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

oups

Russell Grand wrote: Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:48 pmSorry, Olga's excellent.
I always enjoy playing around with Olga but, so far at least, I have never found a use for it in a song.

I tried to download my Sonivox purchase when I got home last night and Plugin Boutique's servers weren't holding up too well. Things seem to have settled down this morning, though, while everyone in Europe and half of North America is fast asleep, so it going OK at the moment (bigger download than I had expected).
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

Forgot, some killer sounds for the kemper 35% cheaper than the regular price you see.
https://replicantaudio.com/product/kill ... udio-pack/

I tried to buy Air Vacuum Vintage (for £7) from Plugin Boutique, but the sale got blocked because I was using a vpn. :( And it was the only plugin I've bought since, well I can't remember.

Since you started using a VPN, perhaps?
NOVAkILL : Asus RoG Flow Z13, Core i9, 16GB RAM, Win11 | EVO 16 | Studio One | bx_oberhausen, GR-8, JP6K, Union, Hexeract, Olga, TRK-01, SEM, BA-1, Thorn, Prestige, Spire, Legend-HZ, ANA-2, VG Iron 2 | Uno Pro, Rocket.

Just 1 euro https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... iiird.drgn
Really cool Andriod drum machine
12 years old PC running :Reaper;Reason;Dune;Zampler;Kontakr;Reaktor;and many others countless vst :D

No hardware. I might expand again in the pedal department, but I'm waiting on Pedal Crush to ship to decide where I want to go with that, if anywhere. (I really hope there are no more books in that series. They're expensive but awesome, and I have felt compelled to collect them.)

I had some filling out to do in terms of software for mixing/mastering though:
- DDMF Magic Death Eye
- Wavesfactory Spectre
- HorNEt ThirtyOne

Also I let myself get talked into Replika XT because apparently I didn't have enough delays... :lol:

Aside from music gear, I pretty much completed my Christmas shopping online on Black Friday. Also switched carriers and got a pair of Samsung Galaxy S10e's to replace our nearly 4 year old phones. :party:

BONES wrote: Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:24 am Since you started using a VPN, perhaps?
:D
That sale went through this morning, so, I got a new synth. To be honest, I only bought it because it was cheap. I'm at the point where any new plugin I buy will have to replace an existing one - and I like the stuff I've got. So, no point.

BF stuff which is still currently available at discount and which I enjoyed getting:

1) DDMF MagicDeathEye compressor
2) VCV Scala, Chords and Host modules
3) A couple of Loopmasters sample packs
4) Mastering the Mix Bassroom
5) Wavesfactory Suspended Cymbals sample pack and Cassette (although technically Cassette is actually on intro sale)

Spent about £175 and saved about £120 :)

I already bought few this BF:
- NI Super 8 (I really like it)
- Cubase 10.5 Elements upgrade! (which is better than 10 regarding performance) Wonderful I like it :)

I thought to shop more synths like Zebra and Bazille but in the end I bought a Playstation 4 Pro (upgrade from slim one) :D Gone all my money, so nothing else this year :hihi:

Contemplating more Toontrack goodness, as some of it is very well priced, currently and ongoing.

Oh, and I’m buying more pedal power, yawn. Needed, not so much wanted.

Trying to decide upgrade Live 10 to Suite for $267 or buy Komplete 12 for $249 from my ka6 audio interface deal and Thanksgiving ? I'm leaning to Suite upgrade .

After holding off for over a year, finally upgraded to Live 10 with their 25% discount. :party:

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”