Catalina Release Discussion

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just checked and Scarlett MixControl 1.10 is out of beta. It now comes with a newer firmware version which will make your interface incompatible with MixControl on any systems prior to 10.12 as they can't run this new version. The beta version had the same firmware as 1.9b12 which could run on these older systems. Keep that in mind if you use the same interface with older system versions.

What’s New
• Scarlett Mix Control is now a 64-bit application
• A restart is no longer required after installing Scarlett Mix Control
• Firmware 1100 for 1st Generation Scarlett 6i6, 18i8 and 18i20 is bundled with this release. This fixes an issue that could cause undesirable behaviour when changing clock source on these devices from machines running macOS 10.13 or later.
Image Image Image Image

My Scarlett 2i2 2nd gen works fine with Catalina. I'm currently updating some of my plugins to fix a small bug, but they are all functional.

We just updated our Catalina statement and existing FAQ (as well as adding a new FAQ for specific installations).

The following macOS 10.15 Catalina compatible application updates are in your IK User Area: AXE I/O Control Panel 1.1b, Custom Shop 1.9, and Authorization Manager 1.0.27.

For those with a fresh Catalina installation or who are installing these applications for the first time we've included an FAQ to assist: SampleTank 4, Hammond B-3X, and UNO Drum Editor.

VSL released Catalina versions of both their players and VE Pro yesterday.
VE Pro then needed a hotfix, released today.

Update October 30, 2019: The new Hammond B-3X 1.1 update is now fully macOS 10.15 Catalina compatible

Looks like Steinberg has made their OS X 10.15 Catalina game plans public: https://helpcenter.steinberg.de/hc/en-u ... patibility

UPDATE 25 November 2019: new AmpliTube 4 version 4.9.0 update includes full macOS 10.15 Catalina support

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:58 pm Update October 30, 2019: The new Hammond B-3X 1.1 update is now fully macOS 10.15 Catalina compatible
All my packs have now got a recent release date too, do I have to re-download and instal them all or just Amplitube itself?

samsam wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:33 am
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:58 pm Update October 30, 2019: The new Hammond B-3X 1.1 update is now fully macOS 10.15 Catalina compatible
All my packs have now got a recent release date too, do I have to re-download and instal them all or just Amplitube itself?
If you mean your AmpliTube gear/bundles, then no as those unlock when you authorize AmpliTube or do a Gear --> Restore My Gear.

I do. Thanks, I'll do as you say.

Our T-RackS 5.2.2 update is available and adds Catalina compatibility and more:

What’s New:
  • Added macOS Catalina compatibility
  • Solved an issue which could cause a crash during export
  • Improved OpenGL graphics fluidity
  • General reliability improvements

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”