I so hate that get this free course crap wbu?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Forgotten wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:21 pm
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:16 pm
vurt wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:39 pm my physio nurse is called joan crawford btw.
nothing alike, nope.
short fat dumpy posh scottish woman.
Do you call her Crawfy?
Or "JC" as she's known to her friends
there is only one jc in my life :)

vurt wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:32 pm
vurt wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:39 pm my physio nurse is called joan crawford btw.
nothing alike, nope.
Do you call her Crawfy?
Jeremy Clarkson?

Forgotten wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:34 pm
vurt wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:32 pm
nothing alike, nope.
Do you call her Crawfy?
Jeremy Clarkson?
:o
no.
jane clements. girl i went to school with. still fit.

anyway, more proof hes not a cockney.
has anyone been stabbed?
has he sold anyone any knock off goods?

How did I end up here? This is like the weird side of Youtube. Suddenly, you're just there. :ud:

dblock wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:47 pm How did I end up here? This is like the weird side of Youtube. Suddenly, you're just there. :ud:
when a man with an entire us state up his arse starts a thread, things can go anywhere!

vurt wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:55 pm
dblock wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:47 pm How did I end up here? This is like the weird side of Youtube. Suddenly, you're just there. :ud:
when a man with an entire us state up his arse starts a thread, things can go anywhere!
The fact that I live in a state that's up his ass is a bit scary. I think I'll just take my chances with Youtube. It is starting to look comforting. :scared:

dblock wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:02 pm
The fact that I live in a state that's up his ass is a bit scary. I think I'll just take my chances with Youtube. It is starting to look comforting. :scared:
eek poor you.
explains the chocolate skies...

vurt wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:03 pm
dblock wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:02 pm
eek poor you.
explains the chocolate skies...
and the chocolate rain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6dUCOS1bM0

chad! :party:

cockney vader would be funny.

oioi luke! i might be your dad. its 1 in 4!
you f**king muppet ive only gone and chopped your bagosand orf! laaaarrrveit! oioi!

Is Michael Caine's accent the quintessential cockney accent?

vurt wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:08 pm

I thought you of all people,as a fan of said kid's space opera, would know that Dave Prowse did all the speaking parts before they overdubbed it, in his own Brizzle accent. "I'm not yer dad, but oi've got some loverly onion grayvee".

donkey tugger wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:11 pm
vurt wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:08 pm

I thought you of all people,as a fan of said kid's space opera, would know that Dave Prowse did all the speaking parts before they overdubbed it, in his own Brizzle accent. "I'm not yer dad, but oi've got some loverly onion grayvee".
of course i know that!
and he wasnt very happy about it either.
how did he not expect it? darth farner is not as frightening!

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”