I so hate that get this free course crap wbu?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Watch this free seminar get this free course , ,
these six or whatever tips will get you mixing your songs in a week it took me 7 or 15 years now u can have my experience,
u watch the whole video to get nothing you dont already know ,
then right near the end of the video they talk about the real good stuff oh wait you cant have it unless you pay $100s of dollars , who hates these kinds of things ? Im never going to pay $700 for a course never im watching free tutorials and learning as i go along .
so has anyone ever paid for these ?
i feel if i ever did which i wont ! Trust me
(i could buy some
Cool hardware for that ,
i feel like it i did I wouldnt get everything i need boom
In one hit like a eureka moment ?

I hate all hyperbole - such sub-human cretins that indulge in this deeply perverse activity should be marooned on a far distant planetoid.

wub?

I had 'liked' a guy's FB/Youtube page a while back. He was offering a lot of useful tips and tricks at first, then it became 'sign up for more good tips and tricks,' then there were the 'special' offers to get the premium stuff, hard sell stuff in my inbox daily. Then he started pimping 3rd party plugins and hardware. At that point, I 'unliked' his page.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

I believe they call it Capitalism.

donkey tugger wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:10 pm I believe they call it Capitalism.
eek :o

donkey tugger wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:10 pm I believe they call it Capitalism.
There's various forms. The guy I mentioned above was using marketing 101 tricks to pull us in. Contrast that to someone like Justin Sundercoe, whose lessons are all freely available, and depends on donations and voluntary purchases of his apps and songbooks.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

i kinda feel like i'm paying for them.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Bombadil wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:42 pm
There's various forms.
I think the OP thinks this one is laissez unfair capitalism.

It usually is. The method is basic hucksterism, though.
And that turns me off right away.
-Martin Luther King Jr.

I just don't follow any links that oversell anything as the result is always the same bullshit.

london is shit.

bunja1979 wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:55 am Watch this free seminar get this free course , ,
these six or whatever tips will get you mixing your songs in a week it took me 7 or 15 years now u can have my experience,
u watch the whole video to get nothing you dont already know ,
then right near the end of the video they talk about the real good stuff oh wait you cant have it unless you pay $100s of dollars , who hates these kinds of things ? Im never going to pay $700 for a course never im watching free tutorials and learning as i go along .
so has anyone ever paid for these ?
i feel if i ever did which i wont ! Trust me
(i could buy some
Cool hardware for that ,
i feel like it i did I wouldnt get everything i need boom
In one hit like a eureka moment ?
The reason you have only 44 posts and no hit records to your name is because you refuse to pay for these courses. If you did, you'd know the secrets of the pros by now.

and he doesn't eat peas.

xoxos wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:44 pm i kinda feel like i'm paying for them.
:hihi:

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”