No More Excuses...Please Help A Wannabe Songwriter

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

thecontrolcentre wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:05 pm
toonertik wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:56 pm
thecontrolcentre wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:42 pm
jethrobull wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:34 pm
ramseysounds wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:29 pm So many northern monkies on ‘ere :o :lol:
We got nothing else better to do, it's always fackin rainin :evil:
Its chucking it up here on the border. Thunder n lightning storms.
Oh... THAT wanny

I thought you're from... "wilds of wanny"
was this kinda wanny
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Wanny
:lol:
Haha. Never heard that definition before. It was a play on the name of where I lived when I joined KVR. I've moved a couple of times since then. I'm 500 metres from the Scottish border now ...
keeping a close eye on the pictish buggers :tu:
good plan.

Its those Border Reavers you have to watch out for ...

thecontrolcentre wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:12 pm Its those Border Reavers you have to watch out for ...
oi... watch it...
talkin bout my ancestors like that... ;)

jacqueslacouth wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:09 pm Actually, given your position in this thread so far, you seem like you probably don't actually gig and have never dealt with a hostile or at least semi-entitled puntership. In much the way that you copped out of actually getting into a song-off with Waggs. You seem to talk a big game without any runs on the board like some frightened little bitch!

And not knowing what your genre is...but if you're up for it I'll happily battle rap you on a live stream any time you like. And just to be a good sport I'll live stream battle you in any way you like...acoustic, electronic, rock....whatever....the only condition being 100% live, live streamed....fancy some fun?
Battle rap? :lol:

Get a life dude. I decided 10+ pages ago I wasn't posting music to this thread. I guess I am a "frightened little bitch"... :party: :clap:

I think Hink is right... why not get back on topic? I am not flame bait. My music is definitely not flame bait.

I don't think you would much like my music anyway. Most drunk loudmouth apes I've come across lack listening skills, with all due respect.

Battle rap... Jesus f**king Christ... lol :dog: :lol:

SAW75 wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:21 pmI decided 10+ pages ago I wasn't posting music to this thread. I guess I am a "frightened little bitch"
I guess :shrug:
SAW75 wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:21 pmI don't think you would much like my music anyway.
Stands to reason :tu:

I do have a question for people who are interested. Do you want me to post any progress that I make with my production music here? If nobody's really interested, not that I could blame them, I'll just lock this up as there's not really much left to talk about. I have a plan. I'm going to execute the plan. And we'll see where it takes me. Worst case scenario is I'm no worse off than I am now.

IOW, I have nothing to lose.

Thank you to all who had a hand in my decision to pursue this field. For all you know, you may have changed my life.

Time will tell.

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:27 pm
Stands to reason :tu:
Does it? Ya think I should work on my Battle Rap skills? Maybe I should...

I've decided my new direction is going to be Live Acoustic Battle Rap Library Music About Donkeys. I don't think I am good enough right now but as soon as I feel comfortable I will post a You Tube right here. :lol:

Do you get a lot of "shut up dude" in your offline life? I just for some reason...

SAW75 wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:33 pm I don't think you would much like my music anyway.
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:27 pmStands to reason :tu:
SAW75 wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:33 pmDoes it?
Well, it's just you seem so self-assured. So if you reckon people won't like your music, I reckon you're probably right :shrug:
SAW75 wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:33 pmDo you get a lot of "shut up dude" in your offline life?
No!

wagtunes wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:32 pm I do have a question for people who are interested. Do you want me to post any progress that I make with my production music here? If nobody's really interested, not that I could blame them, I'll just lock this up as there's not really much left to talk about. I have a plan. I'm going to execute the plan. And we'll see where it takes me. Worst case scenario is I'm no worse off than I am now.

IOW, I have nothing to lose.

Thank you to all who had a hand in my decision to pursue this field. For all you know, you may have changed my life.

Time will tell.
Yes...
remember, production music is a different mindset from songs.

vurt wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:11 pm
Aloysius wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:07 pm
jacqueslacouth wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:06 pm Then again, I'd love to sink Wags and Jerry...Jerry looks like a farqing hoot.
:scared:
awww dont worry, im sure someone on kvr would enjoy a beer with you.
anyone?

hello?
I don't know what ''love to sink Wags and Jerry'' means but I want no part of it.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

SAW75 wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:33 pm I've decided my new direction is going to be Live Acoustic Battle Rap Library Music About Donkeys. I don't think I am good enough right now but as soon as I feel comfortable I will post a You Tube right here. :lol:
don't strain your voice too much too soon, you may end up a little hoarse...

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:42 pm
Well, it's just you seem so self-assured. So if you reckon people won't like your music, I reckon you're probably right :shrug:
I said drunk apes wouldn't like my music. But that wouldn't really support your flame now would it?

So I am flamed out. My opinion of Wagtunes, his music, his entitled attitude... hasn't changed. Maybe find a new subject to harp on. Or help the guy out. You seem to have time.

SAW75 wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:47 pm
I said drunk apes wouldn't like my music. But that wouldn't really support your flame now would it?

So I am flamed out. My opinion of Wagtunes, his music, his entitled attitude... hasn't changed. Maybe find a new subject to harp on. Or help the guy out. You seem to have time.
Maybe YOU should find a new subject because you keep bringing me up.

So really, let's get to the bottom line here and put this to bed once and for all.

1. You don't like me

2. You think my music is crap

3. You think I'm an entitled SOB

Have I forgot anything? If not, could you kindly leave this thread since you have nothing constructive to add to it? I don't come to any of YOUR threads to try to derail them.

In short, your presence is no longer wanted here.

And that's putting it as nicely as I can because, quite honestly, I'm tired of where this thread has gone after I finally made peace with everything and everyone and made my decision to get into production music.

So if you have nothing constructive to add to this thread, please go or I'm going to report your posts to the mods as trolling.

This is your one and only warning. I'm done.

SAW75 wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:47 pm
I quoted you directly. You said:
I don't think you would much like my music anyway.
Then, you said:
Most drunk loudmouth apes I've come across lack listening skills
These are two distinct positions, which are not mutually exclusive i.e There are going to be many of us who do not get drunk, do have adequate "listening skills", and who would not like your music.

it's time to put an end to the bickering please
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”